• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

05/31/09 - Chino Hills meet, eat, and cruise

did this happen or not, if so what magazine should we look out for.

Playboy? Penthouse? Hos Gone Wild? OK, I made-up that last one. On a serious note, guess that didn't happen since the only ones taking pics were car owners.

did this happen or not, if so what magazine should we look out for.

Let me get the feedback on that. The other guy (Iggy) was talking a lot about that. I know one of the guys does a lot of coverage of events and he was out there but I don't know if he was just doing it because we're friends or if it was because he was sent out by a magazine company.

No it's a great question cause it was communicated to me that there would be. You'd think with this sort of turn out there would be too!

Good meet and nice meeting you Steve.

Thanks to Jason for putting it together.

Good seeing John and Graeme.

Sorry I didn't get to meet the rest of the guys.

Had a good time overall.

There's really no need to thank me. It was a pleasure doing something of this magnitude. If anything, I owe all of you a big thank you. Without you guys making the effort to show up, this meet would have never happened. All the planning in the world would not have mattered. So to all of you, I thank you so much. Everyone I had an oppotunity to meet was really friendly. I'm sure the next meet I'll meet more of you since you'll recognize me by the car I'm driving.
If I was talking to you and I quickly disappeared, I apologize. It wasn't that I didn't care to converse with you, it was that I was already in the middle of planning what was to come next. This next one I'll be sure to have more time to chat and get to know you all a lot better. From every meet I put together, I learn that much more.
Steve, happy birthday again. I had told them it was your birthday too but your table cleared out quickly so we didn't get to sing to you as well. With that I shall wrap this up and remind you all to keep an eye out for the next meet to happen some time in September.

Jason.

There's really no need to thank me. It was a pleasure doing something of this magnitude. If anything, I owe all of you a big thank you. Without you guys making the effort to show up, this meet would have never happened. All the planning in the world would not have mattered. So to all of you, I thank you so much. Everyone I had an oppotunity to meet was really friendly. I'm sure the next meet I'll meet more of you since you'll recognize me by the car I'm driving.
If I was talking to you and I quickly disappeared, I apologize. It wasn't that I didn't care to converse with you, it was that I was already in the middle of planning what was to come next. This next one I'll be sure to have more time to chat and get to know you all a lot better. From every meet I put together, I learn that much more.
Steve, happy birthday again. I had told them it was your birthday too but your table cleared out quickly so we didn't get to sing to you as well. With that I shall wrap this up and remind you all to keep an eye out for the next meet to happen some time in September.

Jason.

You bet, Jason. When I planned my first event, the famous and somewhat infamous Cars & Coffee NSX marque event on January 31, I felt similar as you expressed above. We had an unofficial count of 103 NSXs show up that day. I may have been the catalyst to make it happen, but the avalanche of activity that resulted was due to those who simply love sports cars and car-related events.

The networks and relationships that get established between people is very satisfying. The power of the internet provides the means. Hope to see you and all the other great folks who joined that day soon at future events. :biggrin:

ill have a chino hillls meet again if you wana come down :p lol. I know i wont pull off what this one was but im sure some ppls will be down to go again.

Back