• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

05/31/09 - Chino Hills meet, eat, and cruise

You and me both. I hope to pick-up my car by Saturday. It's gonna be close. Good luck on having yours ready on time. Otherwise, we can both ride scooters or hitch a ride with anyone going with an empty front passenger seat.

Man good luck to you too. It'd be awesome to show up on some razers. We could park in our own section. :)

Hi Jason. I just used Google maps on the meeting location. When I switched to satellite, it shows a farmer's field at the address you posted. Either it is an old map and new shopping center or we're gonna be picking strawberries or something. I also checked Lucille's website and that map showed the same thing.

Just being thorough as I always do before going someplace new. So, we're meeting about 1/4 mile East of Ramona on Chino Hills Parkway, correct? Thanks.

PS. Now I have one less thing to worry about. :wink:

LOL yeah it's a very new shopping center but I assure you it exists. It'll be very easy to find. Once we exit the 71 S we'll be making a left onto Chino Hills Pkwy and it'll be on our right hand side. It can't be missed. :)

NSX guys are representing bigger than I thought. I can't believe this turn out!

lol, better watch out... we might end up out-numbering you by the 31st! :biggrin::tongue: j/k

I'm getting pretty stoked for this meet... I have only met a couple of forum people in person, and it's always nice to put faces to names...

how's it going lazysan. i'm still waiting on some parts then I need to test drive and make sure everything :eek: is good.

how's it going lazysan. i'm still waiting on some parts then I need to test drive and make sure everything :eek: is good.

Man, I'm scared. It's going to come down to the wire for me if my car is running or not. Today is my birthday so I won't be working on my car at all. Tomorrow I'm going all out on the car. Hopefully I can get her running. After that I still have to roll the fenders.
Hope your parts come in ASAP and you're able to get everything running ok.

My car is confirmed to be ready, so I is definitely in!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all the cars.

ChuckNorrisThumbsUp.png

Why use such a heavy motor? You could obtain the same amount of power out of a lighter motor.. say a 2jz? :) Personally, I'd leave my NSX motor in and build it. Less WHP and smoking the high WHP cars? Heaven!

Why use such a heavy motor? You could obtain the same amount of power out of a lighter motor.. say a 2jz? :) Personally, I'd leave my NSX motor in and build it. Less WHP and smoking the high WHP cars? Heaven!
NSX = ~427 lbs
LS7 = ~458 lbs

If you can stuff one of these in a Pontiac Fiero i'd love to see someone stuff one in an NSX. I'd never do it.. i love my NA1 motor but it's just fun to see.

Anyway... i digress. sorry!

nothing wrong with not agreeing. i'm all for it. it's just how i see the nsx. i personally love it as is... minus the lack of boost. but that can quickly be fixed :)

Hello socal fellow nsx owners, I'm new to prime so hopefully i'll get to meet you all at one of the meets.

Kevin D.

92' NSX, Black and ivory. Tein Flex, Work Vs-XX, Seibon Type R wing and on the way is... Taitec headers, Taitec test pipes, Taitec GTLW, nsx-r manifold cover..Thats it for now..MY POCKET IS HURTING... :)

Last edited:
Hello socal fellow nsx owners, I'm new to prime so hopefully i'll get to meet you all at one of the meets.

Kevin D.

92' NSX, Black and ivory. Tein Flex, Work Vs-XX, Seibon Type R wing and on the way is... Taitec headers, Taitec test pipes, Taitec GTLW, nsx-r manifold cover..Thats it for now..MY POCKET IS HURTING... :)

Welcome indeed. If you can, join this event and you'll get to meet a dozen or so of the "X-brigade" and the newly appointed NSXCA Southwestern Regional Rep- me! :biggrin:

+1 this is going to be a great meet to attend. You'll have an opportunity to meet a lot of your fellow NSX owners as well as many other car enthusiasts. I'd say this would be an amazing meet to attend. I don't know if we'll be doing it this big the rest of the year.

holy crap! ok you're on the list. i'm nervous now. you guys just might out number us Supra guys. especially if i don't get mine running! :eek:

+1 on the list :wave:

Man, I'm scared. It's going to come down to the wire for me if my car is running or not. Today is my birthday so I won't be working on my car at all. Tomorrow I'm going all out on the car. Hopefully I can get her running. After that I still have to roll the fenders.
Hope your parts come in ASAP and you're able to get everything running ok.

lazysan, where are in Covina are you located? Don't believe we've met before? I'm around the area as well. If you need an extra hand, I wouldn't mind pitching in or be there for the beer support :biggrin: Always jump on the chance to learn more about the X.

- jerry

lazysan, where are in Covina are you located? Don't believe we've met before? I'm around the area as well. If you need an extra hand, I wouldn't mind pitching in or be there for the beer support :biggrin: Always jump on the chance to learn more about the X.

- jerry

hey jerry, i'm by Jack In The Box off Rowland and Citrus. Everyone knows where that is. We've never officially met though because I don't own an NSX. I'm actually a Supra owner who is putting this entire meet together. I simply love NSXs and always appreciate when I see one on the road. LOL, don't think you'd be doing much on the transmission help. I greatly appreciate you offering though. I have a buddy who is insanely knowledgeable on Supras coming in from Fresno tonight. Lets hope all goes well!
Again guys, since everyone is meeting up in West Covina for the caravan to Chino Hills; if you need help or want to be specific on details when you're coming up to citrus, call me. My number is (626) 241-6843. Just let me know who it is from the NSX forum and I'll happily get you to our exact location.

Jason.

Back