• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

15"/16" aftermarket replacement wheels?

I'm wondering if any one has ever replaced (or considered replacing) their OE 15"/16" wheels with aftermarket wheels of the same size/width/offset/weight (or lighter) for cosmetic or, any other reasons. Will appreciate any info, comments or pictures!

lutera said:
I'm wondering if any one has ever replaced (or considered replacing) their OE 15"/16" wheels with aftermarket wheels of the same size/width/offset/weight (or lighter) for cosmetic or, any other reasons. Will appreciate any info, comments or pictures!

Seriously considered, for performance reason alone.

15/16 SSR Type C, approximately 10lbs and 12lbs for 15/16 set up.

Cosmetic wise, 17/17, 17/18 will give it the proper look without adding too much weight and look good at the same time. IMHO 15/16 is just plain embarrassing on the street, especially if you take it to any kind of car meets.

I am going with 16/17 or 17/17 CE28N set up just for the performance, 17/18 will make it look just that much better.

lutera said:
I've looked at specs for a bunch of wheels available with the NSX bolt pattern + diameters + widths; all the ones I came across had offsets considerably less than the 55/60mm that the OEM wheels have. (Are there some that I missed?)

Enkei had a nice 15/16 and I missed out on the bid a few months ago on ebay. It had the proper offsets and what not and even looked nice.
Try to find one of those!!! If i could only get those 16 sec back on that bid.
I think they went for 500 us funds.
tRev

lutera said:

If you want to go 16/17, I do have a set of OZ 3pcs light weight wheels with brand new tires for sell. They are super light weight and great looking. Perfect for cosmetic and track use.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50978

Back