• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

16/17" options?

stock offset sits in tooooooo far:eek:

the other volks- re30 ce28 can be had in 16/17 as well, also ssr comps but the rpf1's will be the best cost vs weight choice availible with BRAND NEW wheels

My 16-17's are growing on me .. the only wheels I will consider are the Advan model5 17-18's ---which are IMPOSSIBLE to find--- .... on the mean time I think i am 99% going to do this with my stock ones:
nsx_gm_sample.jpg

OScar

wow that looks really good

That is a photoshopped pic of my nsx wheels ... I think i'll look 95% like on the pic if done right ....

OScar

I am quoting myself on this one, so yes, I did paint them and they are a success, they look clean, OEM almost, this dude on a Mustang GT (Shelby i think) asked me @ the light if these wheels were "japanese" I said , "well, they are just sanded and Painted DIY style, he said they look GREAT! .. that made my day, also every time I cruise with exotics no one double checks i know they assume they are like that, so @ $30 cost there you have it ... it doesn't look rice if well done :)

DSC08866_1.jpg

DSC08880_1.jpg

My 16-17's are growing on me .. the only wheels I will consider are the Advan model5 17-18's ---which are IMPOSSIBLE to find--- .... on the mean time I think i am 99% going to do this with my stock ones:
nsx_gm_sample.jpg

OScar

Last edited:
Hmm....those look really good. I have a formula red also and really want something different from my chrome OEMs - but money is very tight now.

That's paint - not powdercoat?

Can you say how much it cost to have this done?

Any particular reason for 16/17? Tire choices are quite limited for those I think.

don't feel like paying the price for 18" tires, especially since I go to the track quite often, plus the extra weight and greater MOI of larger wheels

and I like the look of staggered wheel sizes on the nsx so 17" all around is out of the question :)

and I can still get RT615's for 16/17" wheels which is was I was planning on using

Last edited:
hmmm I really like the Work CR Kais
A 16/17 setup will be round $1,800

But if you track the car and weight is a issue than i would highly recommend the magnesium Dymag's but they are quite a bit more than the CR kai's .

Last edited:
don't feel like paying the price for 18" tires, especially since I go to the track quite often, plus the extra weight and greater MOI of larger wheels

and I like the look of staggered wheel sizes on the nsx so 17" all around is out of the question :)

and I can still get RT615's for 16/17" wheels which is was I was planning on using

I think SSR-C, WedsSport SA-90 & TC005 came in 16/17 sizes. Tirerack currently lists ASA AR1 in 17/17 fitment for 91 NSX but that wheel may be available in 16X7 as well. I'd recommend contacting Alex Mouralis (X294) at Tirerack (1-888-541-1777) correct fitment/offsets. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back