• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

17x9 +22 owners - does it clear bbk?

looking to see if anyone running te37 17x9 +22 fronts clears stoptech bbk without spacer?

i see on instagram - couple of guys run 17x9 +22 on stock fenders some with rolled some without - so some input would be great!

thank you

Last edited:
You'll need to run a really really stretched tire to make it work on stock fenders without modification. I ran a 17x8.5 with 40 offset which is roughly 1 inch or so less aggressive on a 215 Dunlop direzza z2 tire that runs wide and my tires were still more stretched then I'd like. But I go for performance or try too rather then looks.

If you decide to run that front just match it with an aggressive rear like a 18x10.5 offset 18 or something. At least it'll be equal in terms of looks.

Not sure if it'll fit a bbk but ask the owner to print a Stoptech templet online and check. They should clear without issues since less aggressive setups do but it comes down to spoke design.

Bump!

Any more advice on this? What's an ideal tire to run 17x9 +22 on the front without much rubbing? Will 205 tire be really stretched or could I get away with a 215?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

after lots of research and asking a lot of owners who has done 17x9 +22 on stock fenders

a slight pull is needed / or no fender liners since our cars can only run ~ -1.5 camber up front unless you have camber mods

a 215/40 tire is the max you'd pretty be able to run

since i track my car - i've recently gone and installed DF front fenders to accomodate 235 tire on the 17x9 wheel

Back