• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-1993 NSX wheels & Yokohama tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: Full set of original 1991-1993 NSX wheels, center caps and 99% new Yokohama A022 tires, mounted, balanced, ready to bolt on and drive!

IF you could get A022's from TireRack (long backorder), they'd cost you $900. I'm asking $500 or best offer for EVERYTHING...tires, wheels, caps.

Prefer you pick up in Northwest Arkansas, I can meet you part-way.

Can also ship if you pay actual costs. To estimate shipping, my zip code is 72712, each front wheel/tire weighs 35 pounds, each rear wheel/tire weighs 45 pounds.

NSX_wheels_Tires.JPG

More photos avail, email me at: [email protected]

Gary Berger
[email protected]

Last edited:
1991-1993 Beautiful NSX wheels and new Yokohama A022 tires!

Reposting after 30 days and price reduction.

For Sale: Full set of original 1991-1993 NSX wheels, center caps and 99% new Yokohama A022 tires, mounted, balanced, ready to bolt on and drive!

IF you could get A022's from TireRack (long backorder), they'd cost you $900. I'm asking $450 or best offer for EVERYTHING...tires, wheels, caps.

Prefer you pick up in Northwest Arkansas, I can meet you part-way.

Can also ship if you pay actual costs. To estimate shipping, my zip code is 72712, each front wheel/tire weighs 35 pounds, each rear wheel/tire weighs 45 pounds.

NSX_wheels_Tires.JPG

More photos avail, email me at: [email protected]

Gary Berger
[email protected]

SOLD!! (at a loss)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back