• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a 1991 or newer NSX. Low miles preferred. Any color, but must be original paint. My preference is black or white, but will consider other colors. Car must be in great mechanical condition with service records. Not interested in salvage, only Clean US titles. No wrecks or accidents. Good maintenance records needed. Very clean to excellent interior condition, original or with quality upgrades only. Prefer manual transmission, will consider auto if car is in exceptional condition. Prefer OEM, but will consider mods if quality parts. Prefer 1-3 owner cars only. Car must be well maintained to be considered. Not looking for project cars, do not have the time. Please have detailed pics of the vehicle.

Please be reassured that I will be taking good car of the car, if you are thinking of selling your baby. It will be garaged and well maintained for years.

Back