• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

1991 nsx / $17,000

There's a 1991 NSX with 92k black / black car listed in Hemmings for only $17K for anyone interested. It's in South Carolina.

Whats wrong with it?

Can you give us a link?

Not unheard-of price-point for a super-high-mile car with a few issues. Expect to end up with ~$22-26 in it after maintenance and/or repair though (as has been pretty well documented elsewhere)

In for the whole story though.

There are three NSXs for sale on the Hemmings website. None are in SC, and none are asking $17K.

If this one was there, it's been removed. Maybe it was a scam, or maybe it was sold.

there are three on that site you provided.

one with 19K miles for 44K

It was there but it is gone now. Not sure if it's the same car though.

ACURA: 1991 NSX, 18900 original miles, auto, a/c, red with ... Aiken, SC ... $17000

Google had it cached.

Last edited:
Ok guys the mystery is over! I called and he just sold it. It needed a clutch But was drive able. It also needed some cosmetics. You wont believe what he sold it for.......$13K! Yes 13!

Ok guys the mystery is over! I called and he just sold it. It needed a clutch But was drive able. It also needed some cosmetics. You wont believe what he sold it for.......$13K! Yes 13!
OMG!!! lol i've i head known i would have so bought it shipped it over here restored it.

$13k, sounds like an incredible deal.

I saw it in the July 2012 Hemming Motor News also. It is on page 249 (which is a moot point now, that it has sold).

The Ad read:
ACURA: 1991 NSX, 5-speed, black outside, black interior, 92,000 miles, $17,000 with the two phone numbers listed, SC.

I figured it wouldn't last long. I more or less assumed it would have already been gone by the time I noticed the ad.

If it's really in Aiken, I can look at it for ya.

I live in Augusta.

friend of mine knows of a black one locally for sale 250k miles I believe for $16k.

just was recently repainted.

Back