• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 NSX coupe Red/Black 5-Speed 9,200 mile jh4na1158mt000284

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX coupe
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
9,200 mile
VIN:
jh4na1158mt000284
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No

Maintenance Information
100% stock, all oil changes and maint done
by certified acura dealer, on time yes all are documented

Details
I am the original owner of this 1991 NSX
It has been a Garage princess all of it's 27 years. it has never been on a track or raced on the street. There are no nicks, scratches or door dings. No food has ever been in this car. I feel it is the most pristine car in the USA.
all of the following are NSX brand accessories, front bra, floor mats, trunk mat, cover, CD changer, . The original wheel & original tires are included, currently BBS wheels are on the car. Original window stickers and all special gifts from Acura are included in the sale.

Last edited:
NSX for sale

Can you forward or link to photos please.
Thx
-Dave

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No

Maintenance Information
100% stock, all oil changes and maint done
by certified acura dealer, on time yes all are documented

Details
I am the original owner of this 1991 NSX
It has been a Garage princess all of it's 27 years. it has never been on a track or raced on the street. There are no nicks, scratches or door dings. No food has ever been in this car. I feel it is the most pristine car in the USA.
all of the following are NSX brand accessories, front bra, floor mats, trunk mat, cover, CD changer, . The original wheel & original tires are included, currently BBS wheels are on the car. Original window stickers and all special gifts from Acura are included in the sale.[/QUOTE]

1991 NSX Dave, can you provide your cell # I will send many photos via text

can you forward or link to photos please.thx-davecar history
title history:
current title is clean. No known branded title history.
accidents:
no
owners:
seller information
dealer:
no
maintenance information100% stock, all oil changes and maint done by certified acura dealer, on time yes all are documenteddetailsi am the original owner of this 1991 nsxit has been a garage princess all of it's 27 years. It has never been on a track or raced on the street. There are no nicks, scratches or door dings. No food has ever been in this car. I feel it is the most pristine car in the usa.all of the following are nsx brand accessories, front bra, floor mats, trunk mat, cover, cd changer, . The original wheel & original tires are included, currently bbs wheels are on the car. Original window stickers and all special gifts from acura are included in the sale.
[/quote]

Attachments

• P1010089.jpg
    P1010089.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 27
1991 nsx

Dave, Happy to text you many pics what is your cell#? this car is the best in the USA never in rain or left in the sun, covered in the garage at all times.
uploaded 4 pics just now

Back