• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991-Red/Black,Vin#JH4NA1152MT000748

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black interior,5 Speed Transmission, 100% original,11,000 miles,remote door locks,car cover,NSX original phone,NSX floor mats,Trunk mat,has never seen rain or snow-garaged all winter with battery charger,never smoked in,adult driven-did not post pictures as I would believe anyone looking for a car like this knows exactly what it looks like.Price $ 39,000.Car is located on Long Island, New York-Can contact me @ [email protected]ks, Milt.

91' Red/black For Sale-11,233 Miles

VIN#JH4NA1152MT000748-100% ORIGINAL-ALWAYS GARAGED,NEVER HAS SEEN SNOW OR RAIN-MATURE DRIVER-FLAWLESS BLACK INTERIOR,REMOTE DOOR LOCKS,NSX CAR COVER WITH BAG,ORIGINAL NSX PHONE,CD PLAYER,BLACK SHEEPSKIN COVERS-A/C BLOWS COLD,RADIO WORKS FINE-I AM THE SECOND OWNER WITH HAVING PURCHASED IT IN 2001 WITH 9,500 MILES FROM SUPERIOR ACURA,OVERLAND PARK,KS.I DO NOT HAVE ANY PICTURES TO SEND.IF YOU KNOW WHAT ANY RED/BLACK 91' LOOKS LIKE,THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!CAR IS LOCATED ON LONG ISLAND,NEW YORK(4 MILES FROM JFK INT'L AIRPORT)PRICE OF 36K IS MOST FIRM.NOT IN SNAP RING RANGE.YOU CAN E-MAIL ME @ [email protected].-PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE FUNDS TO PURCHASE THE CAR,AS I HAD A BUYER WHO TIED ME UP FOR TWO WEEKS PLEADING POVERTY AFTER AGREEING TO BUY.THE UPS AND DOWNS OF THE CANADIAN DOLLAR WAS HIS DOWNFALL ! !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back