• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 berlina black vin=JH4NA1151NT000709

1992 berlina black lowered price 20k

lower the price to $20,000

I never thought i would post this ever. .

Due to financially changing circumstances i am giving up on her. thats right I hate to say it but I am throwing the towel on this black beauty..I have enjoyed this car the day i bought it. but unfortunately with her age few of the components of the car starts to fail and i have no more money to put in and future is starting to get hazy. so I have to let her go.

1992 berlina black
vin=JH4NA1151NT000709
mileage 159xxx close to 160k i think

$20,000 firm

so far what i put in in the 2 years i had her.
less 2k miles
new XXR 006 wheels 18x7.5 and 19x8.5 combo with brand new falken tires
shark antenna
ark dts exhaust
cf hood and engine cover which i am selling separately
rebuilt CCU by brianK
new ignition switch
new relay assy
new Battery
New OS giken clutch 200 miles ago
cv boot rebuilt
DF type R wing/spoiler
TEIN type S springs
Wings west lip kit and sideskirts
HID kit 12000k

whats needed:
after the clutch replacement my SNAP ring Failed still drivable but as soon as i discovered the problem i parked her in the garage. and never driven her since.it will cost me atleast 4k to get her back in shape and sound.Money that i dont have right now. thats all she needed so i made a decission to sell her and let go of the car i have dreamed of having for many years...its very painful for me to let go of my accomplished goal.a dream that i worked hard to get. but now time to let her go..

i paid 20k for her but i added more in the course of ownership.

now i wanna get $20,000 atleast. and please dont use the Snap ring failure as an excuse with the right knowledge and funds availabilty it is fixable as we all know. I know mileage is kinda high but the motor is still pull strong. and she still purr. please call or text me if you wanna look at her or interested in her. and sorry NO TRADES for anything..thanks

thanks in advance
JOJO
661 nine one seven six eight six seven

Last edited:
Back