• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX for "$3,200"

His voice mail indicates the price is $32,000 obo. He will send photos if you leave an email address on his voice mail. Still have my doubts since the phone number is in the same area as the one used by the Nigerian scammer I played with recently although this "seller" has a Hispanic accent.

Imagine that....RSO 34 - Our local Scam Nazi, on the job.

I have to admit, I was hoping for a repeat of the "Whats wrong with this??" thread.

I read a scam batter thread that went on for 14 pages, and I read it, and I don't regret it ;-D. There was plenty of ID 10T pics and some f'ed up $h!t...literally XD. But another NSX bait would be amusing. I hate scum bags :-\.

If it was missing an engine going for 3,200 I'd still buy it, that would be a bargain if the shell looked like that. Looks minty

His voice mail indicates the price is $32,000 obo. He will send photos if you leave an email address on his voice mail. Still have my doubts since the phone number is in the same area as the one used by the Nigerian scammer I played with recently although this "seller" has a Hispanic accent.

786 is an area code for cell phones in the South Florida area.

PS the Registration process for this site is pretty serious, and you have some of the most difficult CAPTCHA's to read out of any ive ever seen lol :biggrin:

786 is an area code for cell phones in the South Florida area.

PS the Registration process for this site is pretty serious, and you have some of the most difficult CAPTCHA's to read out of any ive ever seen lol :biggrin:

All just default vB reg form ;-). And that captcha actually works...vs. others..

P.S. Welcome.

Last edited:
Back