• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX Red/Black on Red/Black VIN JH4NA1156NT800065

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale: 1992 NSX
Price: $27,999 (Cdn) Exterior: Red/Black
Transmission: 5 Speed Interior: Red/Black
Mileage: 115,000 Miles Location: Vancouver BC, Canada
Snap Ring: Replaced VIN: JH4NA1156NT800065

Significant Mtc: Climate Control Module in April /04
Shocks (Bilsteins) @ 100,000 miles
Trans rebuild & clutch @ 105,000 miles
R134 converted, recent charge

Ownership History: I am the 4th Owner (6 years)
Accident History: One minor, one shunt – Details available

Modifications: ProDrive GC-05 Wheels Silver
Spoon Exhaust
Eibach Lowering Springs (1”)
Red valve covers, Intake Manifold cover
NSX-R Intake Manifold Plate
S2000 Antenna Conversion
Custom Upholstery (not a kit)
Marksman Security System

As seen in: 2009 Issue #2 NSX Driver magazine
April/May 2010 Our Canada magazine

Other Details: Never raced
Aircared (Vancouver lower mainland)
Full ownership & maintenance documentation/history
Clear title
22/31 actual MPG Cdn
No leaks, no oil consumption

Extras Shop Manual
Test Pipes (Science of Speed)
Original wheels & Yoko tires (near mint)
Extra rear tires – Sticker tires (brand new)
Bug Bra and Car cover

We’re looking at a new kitchen and the car doesn’t get driven as often as it used to, so I’m ready to move on. If it goes, it goes. If not, I’m fine with the old kitchen.

The car has been in my ownership for 6 years and I have driven it almost 22,000 miles in that time. It spent about 10 years as the daily-driver of a previous corporate executive (hence the mileage) and has always been kept in a heated garage. Throughout its life it has been driven and enjoyed as opposed to being a garage queen. I hope the next owner uses it similarly as these cars need to be driven to be most enjoyed.

The car has always been meticulously maintained and detailed. Even the slightest issue was always dealt with at the earliest opportunity. It starts, runs, drives and stops beautifully. All systems on the car are fully functional and absolutely everything works as it should.

The paint is as good as it looks in the photos. Whenever I take it out is attracts attention and jaws actually drop when I tell them how old it really is. It looks almost new inside and out. The upholstery was completely and professionally redone in June of 2008.

The ProDrive GC-05 wheels are ultra-light, sought-after and rare. They are shod with Yoko S-Drives (205/40R17 and 255/35R18). These were installed 4,400 miles ago. In addition to the 4 tires on the car, I also have 2 new (sticker) rear replacements. I also have the stock wheels mounted with original-spec Yokohamas. You get 10 tires and two sets of rims.

The Spoon exhaust sounds great, gut you will also get the stock system which is still fully functional.

Each of the speakers in the car has been rebuilt by FCCR in Florida and come with a lifetime warrantee. The stereo sounds just as good, if not better than it did when new. It has the trunk-mounted 6 CD changer.

The sale will also include 4 specialty books:
1) Shop Manual
2) Dealership Showroom Hard Cover
3) Acura NSX Honda's Supercar
4) Honda NSX Performance Portfolio

I will assist any out-of-town buyers with inspections as desired. I can also put you in touch with the 15-year Acura mechanic that has serviced the car while in my ownership.

I have many more photos so just ask.

Attachments

• Front Side.jpg
    Front Side.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 626
  • Interior 1 (R).jpg
    Interior 1 (R).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 492
  • Engine 1.jpg
    Engine 1.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 458
  • Interior 2 (L).jpg
    Interior 2 (L).jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 500
  • Rear Low.jpg
    Rear Low.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 462
  • Engine 2.jpg
    Engine 2.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 438
  • Books x 4.JPG
    Books x 4.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:
Sold - Craigslist

For Sale: 1992 NSX
Price: $27,999 (Cdn) Exterior: Red/Black
Transmission: 5 Speed Interior: Red/Black
Mileage: 115,000 Miles Location: Vancouver BC, Canada
Snap Ring: Replaced VIN: JH4NA1156NT800065

Significant Mtc: Climate Control Module in April /04
Shocks (Bilsteins) @ 100,000 miles
Trans rebuild & clutch @ 105,000 miles
R134 converted, recent charge

Ownership History: I am the 4th Owner (6 years)
Accident History: One minor, one shunt – Details available

Modifications: ProDrive GC-05 Wheels Silver
Spoon Exhaust
Eibach Lowering Springs (1”)
Red valve covers, Intake Manifold cover
NSX-R Intake Manifold Plate
S2000 Antenna Conversion
Custom Upholstery (not a kit)
Marksman Security System

As seen in: 2009 Issue #2 NSX Driver magazine
April/May 2010 Our Canada magazine

Other Details: Never raced
Aircared (Vancouver lower mainland)
Full ownership & maintenance documentation/history
Clear title
22/31 actual MPG Cdn
No leaks, no oil consumption

Extras Shop Manual
Test Pipes (Science of Speed)
Original wheels & Yoko tires (near mint)
Extra rear tires – Sticker tires (brand new)
Bug Bra and Car cover

We’re looking at a new kitchen and the car doesn’t get driven as often as it used to, so I’m ready to move on. If it goes, it goes. If not, I’m fine with the old kitchen.

The car has been in my ownership for 6 years and I have driven it almost 22,000 miles in that time. It spent about 10 years as the daily-driver of a previous corporate executive (hence the mileage) and has always been kept in a heated garage. Throughout its life it has been driven and enjoyed as opposed to being a garage queen. I hope the next owner uses it similarly as these cars need to be driven to be most enjoyed.

The car has always been meticulously maintained and detailed. Even the slightest issue was always dealt with at the earliest opportunity. It starts, runs, drives and stops beautifully. All systems on the car are fully functional and absolutely everything works as it should.

The paint is as good as it looks in the photos. Whenever I take it out is attracts attention and jaws actually drop when I tell them how old it really is. It looks almost new inside and out. The upholstery was completely and professionally redone in June of 2008.

The ProDrive GC-05 wheels are ultra-light, sought-after and rare. They are shod with Yoko S-Drives (205/40R17 and 255/35R18). These were installed 4,400 miles ago. In addition to the 4 tires on the car, I also have 2 new (sticker) rear replacements. I also have the stock wheels mounted with original-spec Yokohamas. You get 10 tires and two sets of rims.

The Spoon exhaust sounds great, gut you will also get the stock system which is still fully functional.

Each of the speakers in the car has been rebuilt by FCCR in Florida and come with a lifetime warrantee. The stereo sounds just as good, if not better than it did when new. It has the trunk-mounted 6 CD changer.

The sale will also include 4 specialty books:
1) Shop Manual
2) Dealership Showroom Hard Cover
3) Acura NSX Honda's Supercar
4) Honda NSX Performance Portfolio

I will assist any out-of-town buyers with inspections as desired. I can also put you in touch with the 15-year Acura mechanic that has serviced the car while in my ownership.

I have many more photos so just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back