• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1992 NSX White/Black Vin #JH4NA1154NT001031

Status
Not open for further replies.
1992 NSX Grand Prix White Black Leather Vin no. JH4NA1154NT001031

1992 Acura NSX for sale via private party Vin no. JH4NA1154NT001031. Grand Prix white with black leather interior. There is not a single interior flaw in the dash, seats, headliner, etc. Many people think this is a brand new NSX when they see it! It has been only owned by non-smokers, garage kept, and never seen snow or rain while in my possession. The car also came from a southern climate so snow was not even a consideration with the previous owner. Of course there is no rust on the vehicle at all, no digs, dents, repaint, re-spray, etc. The paint still looks very glossy and beautiful and has only seen M3 professional detailing products. The engine bay is also spotless as you can see from the picture. This is a true show car and won first place when entered in the enormous NOPI show. All major services completed and documented (i.e. clutch, timing belt, etc)! Also, just passed PA state inspection with flying colors. All records available to the new owner and nearly all upgrade receipts as well. All interior electrical parts fully functional and very cold A/C. Completely clean title/carfax and will e-mail upon request free of charge to all serious inquiries. All upgrades have been professionally installed and documented.

The vehicle includes the following:

- New front window glass
- Wings West ground effect kit
- Short Shift Kit w/custom chrome shift boot
- Blistein shocks and 1” lowering springs
- Dali R Racing Super Chip w/ZIF lock
- B&B Billy Boat Performance Cat-Back exhaust system w/4.5” oval tips
- Cantrell cold air intake with performance air filter
- 4.23 racing gears
- 6 disk trunk CD- Changer
- Clarion head unit w/ in dash CD/tape player
- Complete custom audio system w/Rockford Fosgate manual bass adjustment (totally rocks)!
- Antenna controller (keeps antenna down while cd player operates)
- Custom NSX floor mats
- Only used Mobile 1 synthetic oil
- Carbon fiber dash kit
- Upgraded Acura hood emblem
- Upgraded Acura rear taillight emblem
- ROH Modena deep dish three piece wheels 18x8 front and 19x9.5 rear
- Goodyear F-1 tires with about 500 miles on them 225/35/18 front and 275/30/19 rear
- 3M professionally tinted side windows and rear glass
- Other stuff I am sure I missed!

This is rare chance to own a superbly cared for first generation NSX. With over $15,000 of extras and given the overall condition of this vehicle, there is likely not another first generation NSX on the market anywhere near this condition, both inside, out, and mechanically speaking. The car runs flawlessly and uses absolutely no oil/fluids whatsoever. All this vehicle needs is a new owner, that’s it!

A recent career change is the only reason for the forced sale.

REVISED PRICE! $35,999 – firm because a comparable NSX in this price range likely is not available. Vehicle will be sold on a first come first serve basis to be fair to all interested parties.

Please e-mail all serious inquires directly to:

[email protected]

Thank you :)

Last edited:
I'm very interested. Is the car still available? Is there a number that you can be contacted? I sent an email but have gotten no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back