• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1999 Black/Black NSX-T Std. Socal - VIN:JH4NA2168XT000028

Car: 1999 NSX-T Black/Black std transmission. Comptech Exhaust.

Asking Price $45,500
Mileage: 65k (just over and slowly climbing ;P)
History/Condition:
To my knowledge, I'm the second owner of this car. On average I've probably driven the car maybe a 1k miles per year and handled/cared with it with care. I've been embarisingly protective of it. I can't help it - just how I am.

The previous owner had a fairly complete (I believe it's 3M) clear-bra applied... To the nose, the rear spoiler, the side-intakes and side-mirrors. With 65k miles on this car, theres some wear on the nose portion (from road gravel/rocks I'm sure) - but it appears to have protected the paint quite well considering. There are a couple minor chips in the paint on the nose and hood, but in general the paint is in great shape. It doesn't really bother me too much - but I've considered replacing the front-hood 3M piece as the boundry between the 3m is apparent (I'm wondering if a fresh piece would be less noticeable) It's just slightly whitened 3m plastic, or possibly wedged wax and/or both.

There's some minor curb rash on the wheels (mainly looks like some of the plastic-finish is scraped, but they're in great condition. I bought a replacement spoiler-lip, but I haven't put it on yet.

All around, it's in excellent shape.

I've not experienced any mechanical issues with the exception of the clutch (some slipping) which was serviced by Jon Martin in the summer of 2006 - has very few miles on it since then.

Engine sounds and runs beautifully. Nothing quite like driving through the canyon with the top off and downshifting while going through the curves.

The car has spent most of its life (at least while I've owned it) garaged, with a car cover. I've always ensured a healthy coat of wax is present.

Hate to do it - really don't want to sell this car as it's something I wanted for so long. I flew up north with my dad (father son thing ;) to pick it up and drive it down the coast. Has been an amazing experience. I may try and pick up another one in a few years once I get some things settled but right now I want to make some adjustments. Fortunately I'm in no real rush to sell it (part of me REALLY wants it for the summer) - but if someone makes a serious offer I will part with it.

Anyway - the following photos below are from last sunday as I was washing/cleaning the car. This is after washing then using paint-cleaner. I hadn't even polished and waxed it yet ;D

Please, serious buyers only.

PHOTOS on my website:
http://www.darkform.net/nsx

I will do my best to respond to all inqueries within 24hours.

thank you,
.jeremy

30 day bump -

Updates:

* Timing Belt just serviced by Autowave Inc in Huntington Beach.
* Coolant hoses stretching from front to back of car also just replaced by Autowave.

Car looks and runs beautifully.

Car sold - thanks NSX Prime.

Last edited:
Back