• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 cutting edge LED DRL (Daytime Running Light) solutions for NSX purists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We now offer smoked OEM bumper lenses direct from Acura:

Combination turn signal and LED DRL light integrated:

LED DRL only for normal driving conditions:

So if you are a 2002+ owner, you really only have one option in terms of our LEVEL 2 LED DRL system.

However if you are a pre-2002 owner, you have quite a few options as listed below:

a) LEVEL 2 LED DRL 5-LED system in the lower brake duct

b) LEVEL 2 LED DRL Integrated into the OEM bumper lense (4-LED system retaining OEM corner blinker)

c) LEVEL 2 LED DRL Integrated into the OEM bumper lense (5-LED system deleting the OEM corner blinker)

d) LEVEL 2 LED DRL Integrated into the OEM bumper lense (Diffused LED DRL only with OEM corner blinker)

e) LEVEL 2 LED DRL Integrated into the OEM bumper lense (Diffused Dual function LED DRL + Amber LED Blinker)

thanks!

We now offer smoked OEM bumper lenses direct from Acura:

Combination turn signal and LED DRL light integrated:

I want this ;) Please PM me a qoute including shipping to Norway.

PM's replied!

LEVEL 2 LED kits are in stock.

Any custom orders which involve the clear bumper lenses will have a lead time since we build each one to order based on customer's individual needs.

thanks

Hi, i have your integrated 4-light system for a while, tried to install it recently and turns out i cannot figure how i can keep my turn signals inside there ? It's illegal for me to remove these and you told me i could keep them somehow, but i cant figure out the way to do it.

saw your car, clean looking led lights. IS Rick selling this set, I m from Canada, our cars are already wired with old style fog lights looking units and it would be much better to install yours or something similar. Any direction you can assist me and what is the cost for the whole set up ?? Thanks RY

Do you have any additional photos of the pre-2002 Level 1 and 2 options? I'm considering picking up one of them. The Level 1 light color seems to be a higher K than the Level 2. I am leaning more towards the Level 2 but am concerned that the color will look noticeably different than my HIDs. I have Steve's (whiteNSX) HID kit, 4300K from what I remember.

here's another set of bumper lenses retrofitted with our LED DRL system. In this case the customer sent us the lenses thus we had them polished to give it a cleaner appearance. You can see the ones on top were BEFORE and lower ones are AFTER:

All PM's replied!

Current lead time is roughly 2 weeks out which is pretty good as we are getting caught up from the holidays.

Acura sold out of OEM bumper lenses so we have 12 more sets on order so that should give us good inventory for future orders.

*Remember we offer both smoked and clear versions of the OEM bumper lenses in stock if yours are showing a bit of wear, cracks, etc.

All work is done per order to customer requirements so we can modify as needed.

thanks

www.euroboutique.us

here is our newest 2016 product!

We have improved our LEVEL 1 LED DRL product to a new ver.2 after many years of the old product. The new one has dual stage LED lights in both amber and white light.

Best part is we have managed to keep the price the SAME at $179.95 introductory price plus shipping!

here's the LEVEL 1 LED DRL ver.2 installed. Look for more photos when the weather clears up and we can get both lights installed outdoors.

*Shown with our optional SMOKED OEM lenses and LED upgrades!

We currently have one set made and ready to ship. You can either send us your stock lights for modification or if yours is not in the best shape, we offer brand new Acura OEM Bumper lenses here you can purchase and have the work done to save time.

PM us for options and pricing / lead time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back