• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 days and 1100 miles later, it's finally home!!

Thanks to this community, I have been able to make an educated purchase on a 93 NSX. It's a white 5 speed with a little under 30k miles and I picked it up for $31,750. Due to the low miles, I had some concerns with the car when I first started it, mainly a very rough idle. The seller did NO maintenance work aside from regular oil changes and a tire change about 4.5 years ago. Thankfully we drove it home to Chicago from Tampa with no major problems (radio died in ATL). I have a lot of cleaning to do and a lot of maintenance to do as well.

It's defiantly a lot of getting used to coming from my S2000. The lack of power steering is the biggest change, however a very welcoming one. I feel so connected to the road; however I do have to concentrate a lot more than I would with a PS car. The search option here is awesome, almost everything I've had a question to I have been able to find an answer to.

Pictures coming soon!

Ahad

Congratulations of a rare find -white with low miles. Do all the maintenance so you have confidence in the car and then just enjoy it.

Congrats... glad to see that there is another NSX in Chicago. Where abouts in the city are you from?

Awesome color choice....you will get used to the lack of power steering. When I get out of my S2000 and jump in the NSX it always takes a minute or two to get adjusted to it, but then it is all smiles. :)

Thanks for all the comments! Here are some pictures:

NSXfront.JPG

NSXrear.JPG

NSXdriver.JPG

NSXpass.JPG

NSXengine.JPG

HAHA! Actually it was a bad paint job on that garage door! :D

Thanks to everyone for the warm comments!

Ahad

Acura NsX Pilot said:
NSXpass.JPG

For a quick second I thought it was a bad tint job on the window. :D

Back