• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Honda S2000 Grand Prix White with Full Red Interior (Only 327 made in '02) - SOLD

2002 Honda S2000 Grand Prix White with Full Red Interior (Only 327 made in '02) - SOLD

2002 Honda S2000 Grand Prix White with Full Red Interior (Only 327 made in '02)

Hello guys,

I have a 2002 S2000 Grand Prix White with Full Red Interior for sale. Only 327 were made in '02. Ultra rare with complete full red interior. Converted to the AP2 Front End professionally by Stuart's Paint & Body. They specialize in exotic cars and they are the most expensive guys in town. The price above do not include the Hard Top (which is $3500 additional) and the 18/18 BBS LM's ($2900 additional). Will sell the hardtop or BBS wheels separately if somebody is interested. It will come with the stock 16" AP1 wheels with brand new Bridgestone Potenzas tires. This is a clean title S2000 and only 1 mature owner. I need a sedan to take my baby to the daycare and I also have an NSX, can't keep both 2 seater sports car. Will trade for a nice sedan or anything with a backseat. The car is very solid and always maintained. Manual transmission fluid recently changed every 30k miles along with the rear differential fluids which were also done recently. Has an Alpine Head unit, Buddy Club Coilovers, AEM Cold Air Intake, OEM rear trunk spoiler, and many other parts that people will appreciate. I have most stock parts. Very clean car and always garaged inside. It's a 14 year old car, it does have some minor wear. Feel free to come check it out. The price does reflect the minor wear. This is a collectors car now and very limited now days. The price is gradually climbing as you can see throughout the years. This is a perfect example of a very rare GPW, full RED interior, very low miles, AP2 Front end, and 9k RPM redline! Mature adult owned since day one.

I don't have to sell it, price above is slightly flexible. As you know the prices of these cars are appreciating. Will consider trades for Tsx, IS250, Evo, STi, P-cars..etc. and depending on what your car's worth. Either I'll add cash or you plus cash. Title on hand.

Feel free to call, email, or text me.

Pros:
-AP2 Front end (Head lights and Front bumper), '02 S2k softtop comes with rear glass instead of the vinyl, and 9k Redline instead of the AP2 which is lower
-1 OWNER
-Very very rare GPW with FULL Red Interior. Everybody's favorite and only 327 made in'02 and the last year that they made them in all RED. The '00-'01 S2k's have many recalls.
-All maintenance done which includes: New front performance brake pads, rears are still good, brand new slave cylinder, Transmission fluid flushed, Rear difference fluid flushed
-Always using Royal Purple
-Fenders rolled
-Microsuede shift boot with red stitching
-Buddyclub $1k coilover installed less than 10k miles ago
-AEM CAI installed
-Audiobahn amp and crossovers for the front speakers and Alpine headunit
-Will include the stock parts
-Could sell it with Hardtop and wheels or without
-The value of these S2k's are appreciating and by the next yr it's worth even more than what you purchased today. My friend's kept telling me to keep it, it'll worth $20k soon!

Cons:
-A dent by the passenger side door, couple of small tiny dings by the quarter panel (will have to see it up close).
-Interior leather shows sign of wear, I will try to get a dye to refresh it up.
-Center glove compartment will open and close but it is broken.
-Small 2" rip on the softtop

List Date: 2/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2002 Honda S2000 Grand Prix White with Full Red Interior (Only 327 made in '02)
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Back