• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Imola at Sherway Acura - Ontario

dont sell biobanker....you might get buyers remorse later on and end up buying another one :smile: either way good luck with the sale will probably be hard parting with her

I looked at the Car to day @ lunch...not bad except for the Cheap set of TSW wheels.

No a bad price ....They don't have the details service history.

The Colour Combo would not be my choice.

Bram

An older gentleman owns or use to own what could be the same car with TSW's Thruxton hyper black/gunmetal wheels on it. The guy use to also get his car detailed at the same place where I get mine done and on occassion both our NSX's would be there getting detailed. Haven't seen the care around town in recent time but wonder if this is the same car?

View attachment 75682View attachment 75681

I think MWR01 is correct with his info on the car.

As per the Sales Manager....
"All original 2 Owner car The Original rims and tires are NEW they have maybe 10km on them. The clutch was replaced under warranty around the 30k mark. All Service done at Fairview Acura in Kitchener. The car originated from Calgary and was sold out of Acura on Brant with about 10km on it to my client; he has had it since then. He stored the car with a cover and with the OEM wheels. He is very close to the Service Manager at Fairview and did all his maintence religiously the timing belt was replaced at 49km."

Oh I think you just answered my question... was the same car I use to see floating around KW area.

ratz ratz ratz,,,,,must be that guy in Ont that has his 92 up for sale.
Trev

Wow. That was fast. Congrats big guy. It's going to be awesome seeing the Imola shines away at all our events. It will be interesting to see who picks up Sean's old baby from Sherway. Hope it stays within GTA.

Thanks everyone. I did act quickly but that was only cause i love this color and i knew that given the color and rarity, it wouldn't last long. I will pick it up as soon as im done removing all my CF and '02 components. i should be done by late tomorrow. here are some pics of it beside my 92.

Attachments

• DSCF4179.jpg
    DSCF4179.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCF4180.jpg
    DSCF4180.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF4182.jpg
    DSCF4182.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 156
very nice job there...congrats on the purchase...the color definitely looks great in the sun ...hope you got a good trade in value for your old 92 :smile:

Last edited:
congrats!! glad the car is going to someone that will appreciate it and take care of it.

Awesome car and color

Congrats Chris! So jealous...trust me you'll get so many more questions, looks, and inquiries.

You are a very lucky NSX owner now as that is a pure Canadian delivered car and one of the few Imola's in Canada.

I'm actually thinking of selling my 91 CTSC'd NSX now for another Imola...

Thanks everyone. I did act quickly but that was only cause i love this color and i knew that given the color and rarity, it wouldn't last long. I will pick it up as soon as im done removing all my CF and '02 components. i should be done by late tomorrow. here are some pics of it beside my 92.

Haha you waste no time buddy from reading your txt msg to this... congrats!

May a thousand camels with diarrhea poop on your ride!!!!
Just kidding!
Congradulations!
You are one lucky dude.
Wish I was closer so I could ride with ya once.
I'll have to look at the yellow one now I guess.
Trev

Just kidding!
Congradulations!
You are one lucky dude.
Trev

You are hilarious!
It would be tough to see the yellow one heading west, but looks like Dave is ready to move on so timing is on your side. It comes with CTSC too so great value for sure. Someone in Ontario buy the car damn it!!

Thanks guys! thanks to all the NSXCC members for all your advice and patience. Im sure my phone calls and text messages got pretty annoying. :biggrin:

Nah always glad to help buddy ;) Enjoy the new ride and we definitely need to go for a cruise after I get the intercooler & re-tune & re-paint work done (hit a raccoon last season).

Always liked those Thruxsons.
Maybe they'll be up for a deal.
Trev

Just kidding!
Congradulations!
You are one lucky dude.
Trev

I much prefer selling the yellow one to someone west because, like I said to another westerner friend who is considering it, I don't ever want to see it.

I would look like an idiot crying on the side of the road if it drove by in all it's gorgeousness. Even worse if I see it while I'm driving around a xar with back seats!

I much prefer selling the yellow one to someone west because, like I said to another westerner friend who is considering it, I don't ever want to see it.

I would look like an idiot crying on the side of the road if it drove by in all it's gorgeousness. Even worse if I see it while I'm driving around a xar with back seats!

i can totally see this happening lol....its always hard to part ways with such an incredible car...but you never know maybe one day you'll be in an nsx again...so i hear on nsxprime...alot of people who have had an nsx and sell they end up buying another afterwards

Back