• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX, Formula Red/Red, 6Spd, JH4NA21622T000115 $59,900

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSX%20Pics%20006.jpg

2002 Acura NSX-T For Sale - $59,900
(Scroll down for pictures)
Originally asking $62,900, price lowered for NSX Prime Members to $59,900 and only because I want to move the car quickly. If I do not sell the car, the price will go up in the spring time, so if you're thinking about purchasing an NSX, this is THE car, and it's priced incredibly well for a 2002.

Details (Scroll Down for Pictures)
2002 Acura NSX-T, 6spd, Mint, Showroom Condition, New Formula Red w/Red Leather Interior (awesome combination). The car 13,561 miles on it and is Acura Certified. The Factory New Car Warranty expires in 2007, but the Acura Certified Warranty expires in 2010 or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first. It's a Targa Top (obviously) and has all the factory upgrades, including Keyless Entry (an option), an Acura CD Changer (an option), and Red factory mats, which are brand new. The car also has Xenon headlamps and 17" Wheels with the gold painted calipers. The car also has a ClearBra which I had installed immediately upon purchase. I've put about 2k miles on the car since I obtained it.

Condition
The car has absolutely no damage, no damage history, and has never been involved in an accident or had any type of paintwork. It is completely original, with no dings, dents, or any other problems. Check the Carfax if you like. They've said this car is an "anniversary edition", I'm not quite sure what that means, but it is the first year of the new, current style. The car has been garaged it's entire life and short of a few trips down the shore on weekends, was rarely driven. As the original owner put it, the car was a "garage queen". I tried to assume a lease from a doctor friend of mine, (I've known the car since it was new), but couldn't, due to the fact that Honda doesn't permit lease assumptions. I ended up getting an Acura dealer to lease me the car, and while doing so, ended up having to certify the car thru Acura. It's practically a one owner car.

The car was leased new from Ardmore Acura in Pennsylvania in July of 2003 as a 2002 leftover. I leased the car about 3 months ago and decided that I miss my old E46 M3 (so much so that I've ordered an '05). The NSX is fantastic, it's just a little too exotic for me at this point in my life. The car is beautiful, fast, and is perfect in every way. It gets a tremendous amount of attention.

I've put together a website to share information and additional photos not found here:

NSX Pictures and Information

ContactI can be reached via e-mail at ted@---deleted--- or by calling me direct at ---deleted---. The car is located in Northern NJ and can be seen by appointment. It's currently in my garage and will NOT see the light of day until the snow and salt have completely cleared the roadways. (the car has never even been driven in rain)

Thanks,

NSX%20Pics%20009.jpg

NSX%20Pics%20008.jpg

NSX%20Pics%20022.jpg

NSX%20Pics%20002.jpg

NSX%20Pics%20004.jpg

NSX%20Pics%20010.jpg

NSX%20Pics%20005.jpg

Last edited:
Re: 2002 NSX, Formula Red/Red, 6Spd, JH4NA21622T000115

Car looks sweet! I'm located in upstate ny, and have been looking for a perfect NSX, tough to find. I would love to come see it, how far are you from Albany, NY?

One last question? How would one go about purchasing the car if the it is leased? Would it be bought from you or from Acura directly?

Re: 2002 NSX, Formula Red/Red, 6Spd, JH4NA21622T000115

The car would be purchased from me - however the dealer would do the paperwork, as it would be a "passthru". The reason for this is that I'd have to pay sales tax, which would be stupid, since you'd have to pay sales tax again (in essence, the car would be double-taxed). Dealers are exempt from sales tax.

Questions have been raised regarding assuming my lease - unfortunately, this is not possible since if someone were to assume the lease, Honda still holds me "on the hook" as far as the assumption goes, as it would still show on my credit and I would still be responsible.

As the ad states, I've lowered the price on the car signifigantly in an effort to move the car quickly. I've ordered an '05 M3 that will be here in 6 - 8 weeks. When I leased the car in mid October, my lease was based on a $63,000 cap cost, meaning technically, I'm losing $3100 for 2.5 months of ownership.

Last edited:
Update: 2 Sales Pending.. will keep everyone posted..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back