• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 type-R wheels dimensions.

What dimensions does the 2002 type-r wheels have and are they the same as on an “ordinary” 2002 NSX?
Does anyone know the weight on the wheels?

How does stock rims stand to Technomagnesio, BBS or OZ? Weight vs. strength.

Thanks for your answer s2ktaxi, I got a price from my dealer today and 4 wheels with tires are 12 000 € :/ so that is NOT an option any more.

Originally posted by Klas:
What dimensions does the 2002 type-r wheels have and are they the same as on an “ordinary” 2002 NSX?
Does anyone know the weight on the wheels?

How does stock rims stand to Technomagnesio, BBS or OZ? Weight vs. strength.

According to Dali Racing's website, each front 17x7 wheel weighs 17.35 pounds, and each rear 17x9 wheel weighs 20.0 pounds.

Dali's price is USD4005, which equals EUR3800 or SEK34820. If you're still interested at that price, it might be worth having them shipped from the States.

I have searched the net for the weight but missed one of the more obvious places.
112’ is a ridiculous price and only the rims is ~70’ € including tax.
To import such an expensive and bulky item from a non EU-country usually stops at double the initial cost after freight, toll fee and tax upon all of the posts.

Fortunately BBS, Technomagnesio and OZ are European manufactures but since Honda NSX is such a rare car they don’t have it in there standard selection.

I know this question pop up in the forum quite frequently but a don’t think anyone have the exact same setup.

Will this config work?
Front: 17*7 ET 50 with tires 215/40/17
Rear: 17*9 ET 48 255/40/17

I get a bit confused by the ET recommended by OZ they have ET 35 rear on an 9” rear wheel.

Thanks for any input.

[This message has been edited by Klas (edited 28 January 2003).]

Back