• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Yellow Updated

So sweet ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Owner is register ? other pics ?

Attachments

• 19288.jpg
    19288.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,885
I was just wondering the other day if Jotech was still around. I used to be heavy into that import drag scene but since dropped out after I blew the Integra GSR motor off a poorly set up turbo.

Kenny is a really good guy over at Jotech. It does surprise me though that someone would put Jotech or any drag stickers all over an NSX. Its been done before in TX, many times. Oh well, not knocking it, just surprised to see Jotech on the front of a '02.

Is that really an '02?!?

I recall seeing a similar yellow car from the NSXPO pictures that was an early model ('93 perhaps?) converted with widebody and '02 looks.

its tough to tell, but it doesn't look like a "T" to me, it is definitely a great looking car regardless, i may be a bit biased though, i have a yellow/yellow 2002 myself!

Hello guys,
I just did the oils change for the owner (show him how to do it actually :)
The car was a 93 Red/Blk 83K miles showed on odo.
Mods:
02 Front converted
Comptech widebody/modified
Stock front fenders/modified
Brembos all around
Volks rims
HKS suspension
Custom candy yellow
Custom stereo/dvd (10K+)
Comptech supercharged
If anyone want to see more pics, email me at [email protected]
He messed up his rims last weekend when three of us (2 red nsxs and 1 yellow beast ;) cruise around downtown dallas.

a local body shop called new concept here in dallas did all the exterior works, first time i saw it was after complete color
change to yellow but still have old headlight conversion,
and some other wheels not the Volk he has now... it
was really nice done inside & out
:eek: :eek:

Does it go into the engine bay or is it out of the engine bay...

or is it not even functional? funny that every single other shot of the car has no good shot of this vent...

Back