• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 Evolution Meet - March 26th - VA/MD/DC

This is our annual meet. We have had it 2 years in a row so far. And almost every turn out is bigger than 150 cars. And it gets bigger and bigger. The meet is free and is open to all import enthusists. Being a big fan of NSX myself, I definitely hoping some of you guys can come out and check out the meet.

Free food and sodas will be provided. Our meet start at 1pm and last til whenever. The meet will be held in the parking lot in our shopping center. You can check on the links below for the pix from our previous meet.

http://www.evolutionautosports.com/evomeet2a1.htm

http://www.evolutionautosports.com/evomeet2a2.htm

Thank you

Jeff - Evolution

13903 Metrotech Drive
Chantilly, VA 20151

In regard to the links, who has the red NSX with the double louvered hood? ICBW, but I don't think he posts on PRIME.

evomeetem21.jpg

Last edited:
If the weather is nice I will try to make it....I'm always up for nice car meets. :)

ak- I'm thinkin' your "wet cat" avatar was WAY better looking than your current "Michael Jackson" avatar. Switch back- PLEASE !!! :eek:

I really would like to attend this event. Does anyone know any shops in the local area that stock NSX exhausts.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention- I'll be at VIR this weekend, too, so I can't make this event. Hope it doesn't rain at VIR !!! (or here in DC)

Weather is looking good :) We also posted about our meet on the M3 forum and I think one of my customer is bringing out his 360. :) Should be a lot of nice cars here. Especially if more of you nsx guys come out.

Jeff@Evolution said:
Weather is looking good :) We also posted about our meet on the M3 forum and I think one of my customer is bringing out his 360. :) Should be a lot of nice cars here. Especially if more of you nsx guys come out.

Now it wants to rain...I looked before and it was supposed to be sunny...now it's a different story :frown:

link

So what are y'all thinking? Going to go if it rains? I'm thinking that I really don't want to take the NSX all the way over there in the rain. I may take my daily driver (CL Type S)... Not sure...

Was pretty fun. When did you get there Dave22? I wasn't there for very long, but there were 4 NSX's in attendance at that point (my red one and 3 black ones, one of which was supercharged!).

Last edited:
Anyone got any pics? The Evolution website says that pics will be posted soon but I was hoping some fellow NSXers took some pics.

If only I had known it wasn't going to rain :rolleyes:

Back