• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2005 white black on ebay jh4na21635s000005

The original owner did all modifications first class.

How many owners has this car had now?

first owner did all the modifications.

second owner is the one selling the car.

First owner did the super charger, lots of carbon fiber and the smoked out tail lights....The second owner did the hood, skirts, wing, and a handful of other things. I've seen the car a few times at Dwight's shop.

It's a scam, I called the number there a few days ago and some random person answered saying he doesn't have any cars for sale.

who legitimately tries to sell a 70k product on ebay without even a single photo?

It asks you to email for photos. I'm sure you would get a few-along with a story about the owner currently residing in Africa ;).

From flea bay add:

"Car is emacalant. We've never Serbs another white one before that is a 2005. Some motor work done to give it that edge and we have all the receipts."

Spelled like a "Serb." :redface: Slip?

The car in the picture has an odd shift knob

never seen that one before

The car in the picture has an odd shift knob

never seen that one before

Obviously you don't pay attention, that'd a very RARE knob added by the Honda factory (*cough--- pep boys) to crown this fine automobile as tHe last real NSXR to leave the factory ... kinda thought everyone knew that. = p

man i have been waiting so long for a white 02+... as soon as i buy a 02 yellow.... a white one show up!!!!! darn it!!!!!!!

Anyone knowledgable in the area that could check it out in the next couple days please PM me. Will pay for your time.

I've seen the car a few years ago, Dwight Brady (owner of Hondatech) did some work on it. Rather than having a Prime member check it out, I'd have Dwight do a PPI for you 954-583-2424, he IS our local NSX guru.

Anyone knowledgable in the area that could check it out in the next couple days please PM me. Will pay for your time.

I saw this car in it's garage just a couple months ago and talked to it's owner. It's in my Brother-in-Laws neighborhood. The owner said he's not on Prime ever and had several other high-end cars in the garage. I got the impression he drives it very little and from the outside it was immaculate.

Last edited:
Back