• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 Pearl White Prius

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn110975

Suspended
2010 Pearl White Prius

Guys I am well known for my NSX builds and a little known fact I also build Prius's they are easy to fix and have a cult following like S2000, BMW, VW, Miata clubs.

I have a Pearl White 2010 Toyota Prius 52,700 miles Navigation/ rear cam upgraded factory JBL audio system
Tires are at 98% tread life. oil changed and all safety inspection/certified on the car was performed by Totoya of Tampa the car is mint. Fly down buy it drive it back to Alaska if you want its a great car I would put my kids in it no problem.
The interior is mint no stains on anything, still has the new car smell, with only 52K miles its practically brand new. great first car for those of you with kids going off to school or just got their driver permit. The car has 3 power modes EV, PWR, ECO
this car has more get-up-and-go than you would think.
I would love to hear any offers so 15K OBO is in effect.

I purchased this from Auction with damage it was at the bottom of a hill during snow and another car slid into it, the airbags did not deploy since it was parked. This collision cut 4 ground wires that are under the driver side fender which made the car non-drivable so the insurance company washed their hands and since the body shop couldn't fix 4 cut wires or should I say didn't want to repair a Hybrid they get scared with fixing a hybrid. After fixing these 4 ground wires the car started on the first try. I put a lot of love into any car I build and my rep on NSXprime shows this.

the parts I replaced are driver fender, front bumper, and headlight, everything else has the VINs stickers the hood is the original also.

I am not sure how this panjo payment system works and why I need to use it since I am along time member and have sold millions of things on NSxprime. with that said contact me on nsxprime and let me know if your interested in this car

List Date: 6/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2010 Pearl White Prius
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $15,764.69

--------------------------------------
nsx-prime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back