• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2010 Steering wheel swap

To anyone who is still paying attention to this thread, was the subject of single stage to dual stage airbag connection ever covered for the 2010 civic wheel install? Need some help.

I know this is an old thread but I had a customer just call me about this recently so I wanted to add some more information, a link to the original DIY thread can be found from here too:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...ing-Wheels-for-NSX-owners-who-want-to-do-swap

We found the DC5 and s2000 wheel to share the same basic steering wheel hub design thus uses the adapter we sell (from Hagassan) along with the short hub. You will need to pick up a single stage s2000 airbag which came on all the AP1 and some AP2 (04/05). In 2006 they switched to the dual stage airbag which won't work on the NSX.

here's a shot of the adapter being fitting to one of our custom upgraded s2000 steering wheels:

C293B8E0-F964-414F-8A2E-DCF4EE5CD73F_zps2iovxthy.jpg

We have a whole box of s2000 steering wheel parts from the coils to the cruise control :)

Any questions feel free to ask!

Back