• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S kicks serious asses

... and there are tuned 997 turbos that will eat pretty much anything out there.

How did we get to this?

I've learned more about GTO's since Batman joined NSXprime than any other non-nsx vehicle. lol :smile:

Yes, I have met a handful of 700HP+ 997 turbos (one of which is owned by a MILF who also has a Z06).

She told me that driving a rear engine car fast is much harder and requires more skills than her front-mid engine Z06.

What I like about the Holden Monaro's (GTO) is that they have the handling of a German car and the massive TQ and HP of a domestic. Best of both worlds IMHO.

how did a thread on a new 911 turbo s get derailed with GTO this and that.

i don't think there is a single 911 turbo s owner that would be caught dead in a GTO. Back to topic please

i don't think there is a single 911 turbo s owner that would be caught dead in a GTO. Back to topic please

Amen.
If I were interested in YouTube videos of some idiot street racing and driving far faster than legal or safe I would be on another website.

Im not a 911 fan in general (besides the 993) but the back seat and awd that the new turbo S offers is perfect for a midwest DD.

You da man!
It’s weird, though. No matter what the subject – Porsche thread, poodle thread -- up comes the FD. A thread is incomplete without it.
“My FD’s faster than your poodle,” etc.
:biggrin:

You da man!
It’s weird, though. No matter what the subject – Porsche thread, poodle thread -- up comes the FD. A thread is incomplete without it.
“My FD’s faster than your poodle,” etc.
:biggrin:

yes but then the FD ends up with a corvette motor,and then I'm more confused:confused:

Back