• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Austin Texas NSXcraze

Hi there Donnymac,
The details of our weekend are posted at the top of this page.
Feel free to swing by one of our meeting points as I'm sure we'll
be standing around kicking tires for a bit:rolleyes:

Congrats to all on pulling the event together! I am at LBJ and your run is at my doorstep almost. 1431 is a blast. Will PM you my cell. I have many NSX questions......If convenient for you, maybe we tagup at lunch or gas stop?

Just got back from twin peak, what an awesome evening! I've a blast meeting with everyone, from the old to the new members! Kelly, thank you for putting this event together for us. What a great group of peoples and so many beautiful and sexy nsxes in one parking lot, I feel so lucky to have these many great owners here in TX. Can't wait til tomorrow for the group drive.

Last edited:
Great turnout tonight and great to meet most of you!!! I won't be able to make it tomorrow until after 8pm, so I'll be missing all the fun stuff. :mad: See ya'll then! :biggrin:

Finally

Just got back from twin peak, what an awesome evening! I've a blast meeting with everyone, from the old to the new members! Kelly, thank you for putting this event together for us. What a great group of peoples and so many beautiful and sexy nsxes in one parking lot, I feel so lucky to have these many great owners here in TX. Can't wait til tomorrow for the group drive.

Tommy FINALLY!!! initial meet, awesome RIDE super clean and much better in person.:smile:

Those vroom mirrors are redonkulous Tommy, nothing but the best for your girl!

Here's a crappy pic for those who missed it LOL :wink:

image_zps227f9cbe.jpg

<br><br>

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dhg_B-UA4eo?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dhg_B-UA4eo?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Y'all looked good rolling thru Marble Falls. Was good to meet a few of you at River City. Samurai, will be in touch. Thanks for your time.
DM

today's drive was a blast! had a minor issue on lime creek road...damn tire....nothing a little bondo and duct tape wont fix :biggrin:

no human injuries, but i killed an innocent bystanding tree and barbed wire fence...

Attachments

• photo 0.jpg
    photo 0.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 176
  • photo 01.jpg
    photo 01.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 179
  • photo 02.jpg
    photo 02.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 170
  • photo 03 .jpg
    photo 03 .jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 164
  • photo 04.jpg
    photo 04.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 173
  • photo 05.jpg
    photo 05.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 164
  • photo 06.jpg
    photo 06.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 164
  • photo 07.jpg
    photo 07.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 155
  • photo 08.jpg
    photo 08.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 163
  • photo 10.jpg
    photo 10.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 144
  • photo 11.jpg
    photo 11.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 142
  • photo 12.jpg
    photo 12.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 138
  • photo 13.jpg
    photo 13.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 148
Just got home, hope everyone else gets home safe as well.

Just want to say thanks to Kelley and whomever else was involved in setting this up. Greatly appreciate all the time and effort put into one of the best Craze' yet.
And thank you to Mrs. Orange for being accommodating to all of us.

It was great to meet everyone and put faces to names as well.

Last edited:

Just want to say thanks to Kelley and whomever else was involved in setting this up. Greatly appreciate all the time and effort put into one of the best Craze' yet.

hell yeah! this year was a bigger turnout than last year...great success!...and also thank you to everyone who was checking on me and my passenger after my...uh...hiccup....i can finally check 'total an exotic sports car' off my bucket list....ha

Last edited:
Yeah, we can't thank Kelly enough. He bent over backwards to make sure everyone had a good time. He gave the owner at Twin Peaks money so that he could block off parking for the NSX gathering Friday night. I know Kelly offers up his home for a few people to park and sleep as well. Kelly, you are such a gracious and generous person and you are always looking out for the group to make sure that everyone has a good time. Thanks for all that you did brother. You are one in a million and nothing but class.

Yeah, we can't thank Kelly enough. He bent over backwards to make sure everyone had a good time. He gave the owner at Twin Peaks money so that he could block off parking for the NSX gathering Friday night. I know Kelly offers up his home for a few people to park and sleep as well. Kelly, you are such a gracious and generous person and you are always looking out for the group to make sure that everyone has a good time. Thanks for all that you did brother. You are one in a million and nothing but class.

Thanks guys for the kind words, it was a blast and you guys make it great to own an nsx!!!
20121104_133615.jpg

Sorry to hear about this, but props for your positive attitude. Judging by the damage, I'd say you have an EXCELLENT candidate for a widebody. Think Kelley's NSX, but in Spa Yellow! =)

yeah, the thought has crossed my mind....we'll see what the insurance co tells me this week...

Anomaly,
So glad that you and your friend walked away fine! My Wife and I were pretty spooked
when we watched it happen driving behind you and pulled up got out and walked down
the side to see you both moving around fine and helping your friend get the door open.
I'm sure that you're going to find a great NSX!

As for Everything Else at Craze! STELLAR! Couldn't have planned a better weekend!
Kelley and the team, Thank you Very Much! Major Success, I noticed ALL were really
Happy To Be There...

So many Old friends, Friends that I only knew on Prime as well as several new friends
made throughout the weekend. My Wife had a blast! She was really pleased with the
entire group! Completely brought back one of the greatest feelings of owning an NSX...
.... hanging out kicking tires with the guys & gals! Looking forward to future get togethers!

I'll try to get some of my pictures posted tomorrow before I leave to France. Let's show'em
how the Texans roll in the Picture and Video section!

Thanks Everybody!

What a great and awesome event, I want to tell you guys how much I appreciation of all of you nsx owners here in TX. Missed my NSX brothers and sisters already, first time I have ever felt this about a group of people. :tongue: One of the best weekend I ever had. So Glad that I finally have the pleasure meeting all of you and your sexy beautiful NSX. I can't wait to hang out with you all again. Everyone in the CRAZE JUST so awesome. Nothing but class! So proud of being able to be a part of this amazing group of people.
thank you all!
until next time, take care!

Back