• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 NY Tri-State NSX Spotters Thread

Red NA1, formula red, black top, hp evo wheels. Saw you again in Warren NJ downtown, going up the mountain. Recognized that exhaust note. You came back down the hill towards the center of town and gunned it in first. I gave you a thumbs up. Was in my silver Volvo.

Nice car! Sounds great!

547435_10102471612236154_9387175_90603570_1444782281_n.jpg

Yesterday at Lehigh Valley Acura

Spotted in a not so nice part of town.

Belmont Section of the BX

182nd and Crotona Ave

Two nites in a row

Personalized NY Plate DB CLOTH

imag0534o.jpg

You guys have great eyes, ever time I spot one it's gone b4 my iPhone is pulled out for a pic

won't see my 93 gpw garage queen until a few more weeks before i unplug and unwrap her from long winter storage...usually on south shore since last year i put a total of 150 miles on her....i walk to work...keep your eyes peeled and maybe i will be out and about...93 gpw with of oem rims and loud....

Yellow 02+ With a Matching Driver in Yellow Clothing....

License plate Balogna... anyone here?

Still haven't seen an NSX on the road for years but a buddy called me up un tues.April 3rd,2012 spotted a blue NSX on LIE while passing the Maserati dealership.

LOL. Does that sticker give you any brownie points or does it make it worse? Mine does not work at all.

all depends on how you got or why you have it.

*SPOTTED* Saturday, Silver NSX in Massapequa

1991 to 1993 NSX spotted on the New York State throughway northbound 7:40 AM red and black top with gold wheels.

Red pre 02 with chrome wheels and ny plates in Princeton tonight. I took a pic but I am posting from my phone

Never in my 4.5yrs of NSX ownership have I bumped into not 1 but 2 NSX's in one day when im actually driving mine. Black/ivory Na1 on rt 110 in amityville this morning about 8am and a red NA1on merrick rd in bellmore around 4pm. Please acknowledge if your on prime.

For the first time in my life I spotted and NSX while in and NSX...(other than events of course).

It was yellow, I believe and NSX-T. I was in CT on RT9 North around exit 10. I was heading south getting off exit done in my Red one.

Anyone?

For the first time in my life I spotted and NSX while in and NSX...(other than events of course).

It was yellow, I believe and NSX-T. I was in CT on RT9 North around exit 10. I was heading south getting off exit done in my Red one.

Anyone?

did you notice if it had fixed lights or pop ups? from the area I am thinking it might be roger

I'm really surprised I haven't been spotted. I've been driving mine a ton in westchester/ct and the tri state area Lol

The yellow NSX had flip lights. I thought that was an NA1 until I see my 2000 is and NA2 which also flip lights. It made for a nice morning. It was not a dark yellow, more lemon (although I only got a few seconds to see).

Stock wheels. I forget the person name I met at Kids day a few years back but it was not his with the aftermarket gun metal grey wheels (of which I'm still jealous of to this day...).

The yellow NSX had flip lights. I thought that was an NA1 until I see my 2000 is and NA2 which also flip lights. It made for a nice morning. It was not a dark yellow, more lemon (although I only got a few seconds to see).

Stock wheels. I forget the person name I met at Kids day a few years back but it was not his with the aftermarket gun metal grey wheels (of which I'm still jealous of to this day...).

that would have been Peter with his prodrives

NA1 Berlina Black Nsx ....wait wait ...... wait for it

WIth Blue wheels

Coming down 60st in Brooklyn towards 8th ave Chinatown

Route 109 in Lindenhurst today...

Attachments

• spottedwhite.jpg
    spottedwhite.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 54
Back