• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 T Shirt Design - Source 1

I'd like to get a tracking number or something:smile:

Ko-Nsx Sorry, I am waiting on more to show up. I was shorted on L and XL and yours was one of the ones I didn't have after I was packaging them. The second my next run comes in it will be sent along with a gift for it taking longer than the others.

Just got it:biggrin::smile::biggrin::smile:

i want a m?:biggrin:

Glad everyone is liking them!

I have small and medium and xxl in stock. Only waiting on L and XL.

If you Would like one just Paypal me and I will get it shipped out. Unless its a L or XL then I will ship it as soon as it comes in.

Brian

Ko-Nsx Sorry, I am waiting on more to show up. I was shorted on L and XL and yours was one of the ones I didn't have after I was packaging them. The second my next run comes in it will be sent along with a gift for it taking longer than the others.

Hi,

i'm interested in one, but US sizes are so different from Euro ones... can you tell me the size of the XL and XXL ?

Thanks,
Nuno

Ill take the last large if still available. Let me know PM and I'll paypal you. Ill just send u paypal until it arrives.
Thanks
Gabe

Last edited:
Sent payment in for a large... when they come in. :)

Thanks!

--Conrad

Got it. Soon as they get here they will be shipped. Thanks everyone for the patience.

Hi, i want to buy S x1 and M x1, will you ship to Australia? thanks

As long as your willing to pay the shipping. PM me your address and I will get a quote for you.

Ill take the last large if still available. Let me know PM and I'll paypal you. Ill just send u paypal until it arrives.
Thanks
Gabe

Got it.

Back