• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2013 NY Tri-State NSX Spotters Thread

There has been a white 91-94 NSX up in Hyde Park for quite a while (across from the SPCA). Looks like it may have Michigan tags and has not moved in a while. Anyone know the story?

There has been a white 91-94 NSX up in Hyde Park for quite a while (across from the SPCA). Looks like it may have Michigan tags and has not moved in a while. Anyone know the story?

Yes.... The car had been on ebay a few different times. It has a salvage title... and very terrible previous frame work. The car was at a shop a friend of mine works at and they said the car is unsafe to even drive in current state. I looked at it a while back for a daily, but has a ton of inner damage/missing parts. The interior is zebra with a bunch of panels missing and maintenance was never done. The owner wants something like 20k+ in current state :eek:

saw this beauty at Pathmark in East Brunswick. I remember bumping into you on route 18 over the summer

20130113_112118.jpg

Tytus, did you happen to be driving your 911 Turbo on Seven Lakes Drive Sunday at around 10AM? I was there hiking with a friend and saw a Turbo pass by. Couldn't be too many people that use one as a winter car!

Tytus, did you happen to be driving your 911 Turbo on Seven Lakes Drive Sunday at around 10AM? I was there hiking with a friend and saw a Turbo pass by. Couldn't be too many people that use one as a winter car!

No, not me, I was out on Saturday...Wait a minute...It may have been my wife joy riding again!...;-)

Tytus

Saw an NSX at Gold's Gym in Lawrenceville , NJ next to Quakerbridge Mall. I think. It was a 1994 Brooklyn's green with tan interior, but it was dark. I am there almost every Monday-Thursday.

Thursday on the LIE i spotted a yellow/onyx 02+ westbound around 1pm
NYIT sticker on the bumper

more likely Oscar Meyer.......esp if its around the miracle mile:tongue:

^That is a pretty cool picture. Do you guys ever have meets in L.I. during the spring/summer? A meet along with a spirited drive would be fun.

Oddly enough I don't think I have really ever been in LI other than the part near 95. I would love to take the Bridgeport ferry over and drive around. Not sure what that costs these days... There are only a few of us in CT (at least that I know of).

there was a meet last weekend... we had 5 of us there. Next time i know more than a couple will be there i will post it up.

Great Barrington on Sunday 4/21/2013
While in my Subaru, I saw a well groomed 2002+ yellow infront of BarnBrook.
I spotted it 3/8 of a mile away - my passenger did not understand how that was possible.

Surprisingly spotted my twin car(minus the interior color) on Saturday in Manhattan parked on 3rd avenue between 30th and 31st. Seeing that there were I think 42 Monaco Blue Pearls ever produced, the odds of seeing another one randomly are very low. The car was stock body, tan interior, with aftermarket wheels, an RPM sticker on the hatch and the headlights were in the up position for some reason. Anyone on here?

Last edited:
Back