• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2013 NY Tri-State NSX Spotters Thread

Got lucky and saw 2 in the past few days!

First was a black NA1, looked almost all OEM. Was in your garage on Cedar Grove Lane. Won't give the exact location.

Second was this morning around 9AM in Princeton. You were heading North on 206 by Ewing St. Red with Pop-ups - Either a NA1 with paint matched top, or NA2. Lowered, Wheels, R-Wing in black/carbon fiber, with a nice exhaust note. I was headed to work in the opposite direction in my silver Volvo.

1234138_809121811962_449142410_n.jpg

manhattan today...

Wow arista you get around! We were only parked there for about 15 mins or so...was cruising through NYC with fellow Primer ssangkal and another friend with his Lambo. We got thirsty and stopped in ktown to get some bubble tea and were lucky to find 3 spots in a row.

Wow arista you get around! We were only parked there for about 15 mins or so...was cruising through NYC with fellow Primer ssangkal and another friend with his Lambo. We got thirsty and stopped in ktown to get some bubble tea and were lucky to find 3 spots in a row.

I have pics of my car in K-Town too lol (i like these wheels much better than the ones he bought the car with)

I thought you were buying an F car?

I have pics of my car in K-Town too lol (i like these wheels much better than the ones he bought the car with)

I thought you were buying an F car?

Although I searched for a while and checked out a few I just couldn't find a nice manual 430 in the color/condition I wanted and I wouldn't settle for an F1 so I picked up the R8 until the 458's come down in price a bit...

Nice catch Arista.

Seems like u have quite a reputation of having eyes 'everywhere'.

Spotted a Silverstone (pre-2002) NSX today in Carlstadt NJ on Commerce Rd. around 1PM. I was in my black F430. First time I have seen the NSX around my work neighborhood. Anyone on here?

Spotted another Silverstone (pre 2002), lowered with aftermarket wheels driving west on Route 46 towards Ridgefield Park / Little Ferry today at about 12PM.

image.jpg
Spotted today 11/15 around 1:15 p.m. Scarsdale NY central ave. Reg. said it was a 1995, 47,000 miles and had a red painted dash with camel interior, NA2 conversion

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Just spotted a red 1st gen blk top in the bx on jackson ave between 147 n 145 st....... you slowed down for the two speed bumps so you must know the area. I would be surprised if your on prime.

Time is 8:34 pm you were headed toward tri boro bridge

Last edited:
hey bailey you've been missing in action for quite sometime, anyway i spotted a yellow 02+ on the southerstate today, older white gentleman with vanity plates but i couldn't read them. car looked awesome

hey bailey you've been missing in action for quite sometime, anyway i spotted a yellow 02+ on the southerstate today, older white gentleman with vanity plates but i couldn't read them. car looked awesome

Wasn't me!!!!

Back