• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2022 NSX Type S Registry

I picked it up at the dealer on Friday, I am home doing some work around the house, you are welcome to stop by, PM me & I will send you the address.

Let's hear some driving impressions?

I haven't driven mine yet. I know, I'm insane.

Initial Driving Impressions

I thought it would have some of the newer safety items, blind spot monitoring in particular, it does not, manual folding mirrors (both same as my 2019 Corvette Grand Sport).

I drove it Sunday (2/20, picked it late Friday 2/18), mostly highway, there is a significant difference in acceleration between quiet, sport & sport+, I have not driven in track mode or tried launch control. It was about 120 miles RT, including a stop for gas, Sport + acceleration is strong, I had a little open highway, a quick run to 120 with ease, handles good, on highway in quiet mode, it is quieter than I expected. I am keeping it in the garage and in the sun in the driveway on Sunday for the paint to cure until I get it ceramic coated, I expect that on 4/16 the ceramic coating will be completed and cured and I will drive it more, maybe a 3 hr road trip after 4/18. It is hard to evaluate handling until I drive on some roads with corners, highway off ramps were easy at high speeds.

For anyone interested, there is a Facebook group called “NSX Type S Owners Club” that is exclusive to owners (and soon-to-be owners) of the new 2022 NSX. Please check it out and join if you are so inclined!

Driving the Type S

Is it still parked ? No driving yet ? Are you at least starting it up & letting it run ?

I have read it sounds better outside than inside, I will drive it again on Sunday as I am working Sunday to make up for taking Sat. off, I will wash it Sunday afternoon. I have to find a safe place to try the launch control.

I agree with other posters/dreamers…post some driving experiences, please. *drooling*

Is it still parked ? No driving yet ? Are you at least starting it up & letting it run ?

I have read it sounds better outside than inside, I will drive it again on Sunday as I am working Sunday to make up for taking Sat. off, I will wash it Sunday afternoon. I have to find a safe place to try the launch control.

I'm sad. I'll never get to drive one unless the buyer of my 2nd lets me take it around the block. :frown:

If you stay in touch with your customers I'm sure they would take you up on the desire...plus If any are experienced track guys you could score a ride on track in a club event.

Will they have Type S cars to play with at the track for folks doing the NSX experience?

That's a great question, and I would very much hope so. I know it's not the same comparison, but I would have been disappointed to show up for my track experience and been put in an NA2 or S2000 or whatever. My expectation was to drive the car I was about to own, which I think the Type-S buyers should be able to expect as well.

Agree they should have a press car or 2..

I'm sad. I'll never get to drive one unless the buyer of my 2nd lets me take it around the block. :frown:

If you come to NJ, you can give mine a proper go. Can't drive it any harder than I plan to, lol.

Hello all, new to the forum. I was lucky enough to win an allocation for 1 of 11 NSX Type-S available for sale in Canada. I am no. 336/350 and took dleivery last week. Weather here in Canada is still a little cold and wet for a spirited drive, but will post pics once the weather gets nicer. Here is one at the dealership prior to delivery.

NSX-S 002.jpg

interesting how they are not building them in order...I guess the export cars get random build numbers...:confused:

interesting how they are not building them in order...I guess the export cars get random build numbers...:confused:

The GM at the dealership said it could be because it is possibly the first of the 15 to come to Canada, starting with 336 and ending at 350??? Not sure??

Last edited:
the US cars seem to be being built in a relative predictable ascending order #from single digits on up...

That’s the same one that was on eBay that sold already as some on here called to buy and was told a deposit has already been taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked up the VIN on that one, looks like it was sold to an LLC that must have wanted to flip it. Just talked to the guys over at GAS Motorcars and that car has been sold already.

Last edited:
Back