• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2022 NSX Type S Registry

update on car #276, 19UNC1B03NY000276. After leaving Montgomeryville Acura, this Novelle Blue Pearl NSX Type S was wrapped in satin PPF at Menard Premium Detailing. This car comes fully loaded with options including leather Ebony seats, the lightweight package, black calipers, Berlina Black Gloss wheels, and of course given the late production in October 2022, the XM radio technology package. Included are pictures at arrival from PMC, customer delivery and finally getting wrapped at the detailer. Estimated MSRP was $193,495.

1687462400680.png

I think it's a shame to hide the super-deep andaro paint with a satin PPF, but people do all kinds of crazy things all the time so I shouldn't be surprised or disappointed.

Looks like another dealership car has finally come to market. #086, 19UNC1B09NY000086 was delivered new to and now is up for sale at Fisher Acura. This car has 3 miles on the odometer and is priced at $274,988 (including a $599 dealer fee...say what?). As you can see in the pictures, its Berlina Black with the lightweight package and it does have the carbon fiber instrument visor. I'll call this the classic triple black car with the Ebony leather seat interior and Berlina Black Gloss wheels (yeah yeah I know but Acura didnt offer a vinyl roof option!) What's on the roof is the commonly dreaded XM radio antenna. This car is confirmed to have the ELS Studio Audio and Technology package with XM. Estimated MSRP is $187,495.

1687571135202.png

I think it's a shame to hide the super-deep andaro paint with a satin PPF, but people do all kinds of crazy things all the time so I shouldn't be surprised or disappointed.
I agree, why satin PPF over Novelle Blue or Valencia Red Pearl, JMHO. My #14 Valencia Red Pearl has Full Front PPF (Car Pro Immortal) and Ceramic over the rest of the car (CarPro CQuartz Finest Reserve).

Update on #14:

I was visiting friends and family in Eustis & Orlando, FL 6/22 - 6/25. On June 23 driving back to my Leesburg, FL hotel on the FL turnpike in a construction zone, I got pelted by rocks from cars driving over construction debris on the road. With portable concrete barriers on both sides of the road, cars in front and behind me & no where to go, I had to cringe and endure it. Upon inspection the next morning, windshield has many abrasions where it was hit and 6 spider cracks, the largest about the size of a $1 dollar coin, fortunately, the PPF protected the paint, but it did take a beating. I have been parking it in my driveway in the sun (temperature 95+ daily) and the PPF has healed most of the damage, just a few minor nicks left on the PPF. I am waiting for Pembroke Pines Acura to call me for the windshield replacement, I expect the parts to be in this week (7/10- 7/14).

Mileage is currently 5,599, about 1/2 of the miles traveling to Cary, NC in May 2022 & Orlando, FL in Dec. 2022 for NSX events. My wife and I are registered for NSXPO in Atlanta, GA, I expect that I will get to about 7,500 miles by year end, oil life currently @ 50%. I have not performed any maintenance so far, no oil change as the engine builders at the Anna engine plant told me not to concerned about time for the oil, do not change it until the oil life was 10-15%. I plan to replace the cabin air filter and engine air filter in Jan. 2024, almost 2 years since I picked up the car at Delray Acura on 2/18/2022.

Got an enquiry for #142, 19UNC1B04NY000142. This Gotham Gray Matte car has finally landed with a prime member and NSX enthusiast, @red-nsx. This car has had quite the history. I went back to my notes with photos and confirmed the car was first listed for sale by David McDavid Acura in Austin, Texas with a price of $425,999 on 7-16-22 and then again on 8-13-22. The next sales record (more like listings) was by EA Motorgroup on 9-4-22 and 9-14-22 for $399,999. There are cached webpages on the net showing the listing at EA Motorworks. The new owner traded #018, 19UNC1B03NY000018, a Berlina Black NSX Type-S originally sold at Crown Acura for this car. #142 was for sale at Mark Motors in Bourne Texas with 1200 miles on the clock. Besides the GGM finish, this bad boy came with the lightweight package over red calipers and Shark Gray Matte wheels. Interior has the red leather seats with black Alcantara inserts. Last be not least is the technology package with the XM radio option.

1689085763348.png

Last edited:
Not a sight any of us ever want to see. The NSX Type S was parked at the San Francisco Airport. Posted by @acurakuza about 10 hours ago. Wow...wow, I would be so bummed!

1689088471547.png

@The Kid posted another picture on his the_unofficial_registry page too about 19 hours ago.
1689088841278.png

Last edited:
Crazy. Even though it's a Type S, what is the "special value" in the rims? These thieving parasites disgust me. On another note, I know we all come from different economic backgrounds, but leaving my Type S in an airport parking lot would never cross my mind. I'd buy a crap-olla Honda Civic to abandon at the airport rather than leave a Type S. (I know, I'm judgemental)

Crazy. Even though it's a Type S, what is the "special value" in the rims? These thieving parasites disgust me. On another note, I know we all come from different economic backgrounds, but leaving my Type S in an airport parking lot would never cross my mind. I'd buy a crap-olla Honda Civic to abandon at the airport rather than leave a Type S. (I know, I'm judgemental)
ditto. Not a chance I would park mine at the airport.

Update on #14:

I was visiting friends and family in Eustis & Orlando, FL 6/22 - 6/25. On June 23 driving back to my Leesburg, FL hotel on the FL turnpike in a construction zone, I got pelted by rocks from cars driving over construction debris on the road. With portable concrete barriers on both sides of the road, cars in front and behind me & no where to go, I had to cringe and endure it. Upon inspection the next morning, windshield has many abrasions where it was hit and 6 spider cracks, the largest about the size of a $1 dollar coin, fortunately, the PPF protected the paint, but it did take a beating. I have been parking it in my driveway in the sun (temperature 95+ daily) and the PPF has healed most of the damage, just a few minor nicks left on the PPF. I am waiting for Pembroke Pines Acura to call me for the windshield replacement, I expect the parts to be in this week (7/10- 7/14).

Mileage is currently 5,599, about 1/2 of the miles traveling to Cary, NC in May 2022 & Orlando, FL in Dec. 2022 for NSX events. My wife and I are registered for NSXPO in Atlanta, GA, I expect that I will get to about 7,500 miles by year end, oil life currently @ 50%. I have not performed any maintenance so far, no oil change as the engine builders at the Anna engine plant told me not to concerned about time for the oil, do not change it until the oil life was 10-15%. I plan to replace the cabin air filter and engine air filter in Jan. 2024, almost 2 years since I picked up the car at Delray Acura on 2/18/2022.
Oh bummer Brian, hope to see you at NSXPO.

An airport parkade is akin to the wasteland in The Mad Max trilogy....The wacky part of that pic is the car is still there..

Oh bummer Brian, hope to see you at NSXPO.
EZEddy. Yes, Bummer, I got it back this afternoon from Pembroke Pines Acura, looks great, like it never happened, very happy with that. I will have the windshield tinted clear with a dark stripe at the top soon. I am also considering having a windshield protection film added, doing my research on available products. I will be at NSXPO, see you there.

IF yours a WELCOME addition to your 2004 NSX-T !

You will love it.
Only trouble would be............ not enough cool hilly, windy roads anywhere near Orlando. (And I live in Michigan. Bring it up here!)

Happy miles and smiles. ✅

Lauderdale get on out there this weekend and triple that paltry mileage.
GET to know the car.
Maybe flog it a little.
Many modes and aspects to experience. 2,330 on ours so far. Still finding new
envelopes and new features. Some day I'll learn about launch control and all that.
So fortunate to experience this car.
Some things about it I don't care for, but the culmination
of Honda/Acura's 2016-2021 NC1 and true race development (IMSA WeatherTech Racing Series, MSR, Honda hart, privateers and others, and STILL REMAINS
a very competitive chassis and powertrain) speak(s) volumes for a stalwart and durable street/race coupe capable of running with the competitor's best.

Very good looking Type-S, thx for posting up.
🔬

Hope to drive ours again tomorrow.
It's an event. Just like the bringing out of the 2002-2005 NSX's.
ALL feel and drive special. 'Cause we love them.

WE'LL BE INTO Orlando area next Mar/Apr/May, 2024. A flexible time share week deal. Perhaps we could meet up or you could get a group of NSXers gathered? Been to the Old Town Show (kiss.) , enjoyed it lots and the ramrodders (guys/gals in charge) are superb gents/gals.

Last edited:
I've been reading this thread in the evenings the last 3 days after putting the kids to bed. I've thoroughly enjoyed all the write ups of the different cars and have solidified my desire to have and enjoy one. If anyone has one pre market, please consider reaching out to me. But I'll keep watching the online sites in hopes of finding a LBBP, NBP, or VRP over Orchid with lightweight package.

Nice to meet so many of y’all at NSXPO, particularly the other Type S owners.

Thank you for the hospitality !

See you in Orlando soon (for the regional NSXcapades event), or at the 2024 NSXPO in Grapevine!

Thx
CK
Which one was yours? Sorry if we missed you....we counted all the Type-S and NC1's + 1st gens there!

Back