• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3.0 and 3.2 Engine/parts

3.0 engine complete from 1993 NSX 50k good running, no problems, can guarantee condition pending inspection and dyno. Intake to pan- No throttle body. $3000 w/exchange. $4000 w/o exchange. I could also rebuild to 3.2… Pm for details

3.0 short block from 1993 NSX 50K minimal wear good working order $2000

Intake manifold from 1993 NSX complete with injectors $300

Last edited:
The heads are not the only revision- The bore size changes to get the 3.2, and I would guess the ECU program is also different. But the majority of the HP increase is due to the heads and larger bore. In fact the 3.2 intake manifold and throttle body, didn’t flow as well as the 3.0.

So, this is something you familiar with, (working on engine, that is?) If so, i might be interested in a short time period.

Do you still have the 3.0 short block? If so, was it raced? It does not really matter, I am just wondering. I plan on a complete build anyway. That is if I buy the spun bearing NSX from the "NSX's for sale" section. Thanks, Mo - Elite.

No it’s not raced, and it’s in exceptionally good condition. I have been impressed not only with Hondas technology, but their quality of components and durability of the assemblies. I would not hesitate using this short block as a replacement.

I also have heads if you need a long block.

If you do want to rebuild any part of the engine, I could also do that.

Rob

678-226-0283

Hi, was wondering if you still have a short block available. Please post your phone no. and convenient time to reach you to discuss, thanks.

Hi ub2slw,

This thread is quite old, the items listed are no longer available-
After a race season we have many NSX engine parts, but can not quickly offer a complete short-block we would feel comfortable selling. In future months we will evaluate our inventory to rebuild what is worthy of marketing.

Back