• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

3 More Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust Available

Sunday February 12, 2006 is the cut-off for the group buy on the Taitec GT-006 Lightweight exhaust. They will be here in time for you northern guys to get your cars back out on the roads in early Spring.

Get yours reserved at the low prices of:

1991-1996 $995.00
1997-up $1195.00

Int'l. freight & custom fees included. Local shipping in the USA additional (around $50+/-).

Last day for the group buy. Please PM if you want one.

Hi,

Is the group buy still on? Might be interested in the GT exhaust.

I need to close this group buy. Anyone wanting the GT Lightweight exhaust at the low prices listed above please call the below number. This will close Tuesday February 21, 2006 at 6PM EST. We will be open late this week in preperation for this weekend's big race, call up 'till 12pm EST.

Thank You!

Was wondering if anyone received their exhaust yet? I ordered mine around 6 weeks ago and havn't gotten any info. Still waiting for a call back as well.

Thanks,

David

Not yet but just recieved word from Todd that the first 4 should be arriving next week and then shipped out to the first 4 on the list and the remaining will arrive a week or 2 after.

hybridnsx said:
yea I talked to him right after I posted. I think he said it would be around 2 or 3 more weeks.... man I hate inspections at the docks, it takes forever.
That exhaust is definitely worth the wait:smile:

hybridnsx said:
Was wondering if anyone received their exhaust yet? I ordered mine around 6 weeks ago and havn't gotten any info. Still waiting for a call back as well.

Thanks,

David

I thought you already have a GTLW :confused:

Anyone receive these yet? I paid on 2-16-6 and Todd said 45-60 days. By my count that's right about now, so I started calling last week to get an update. no one ever answers the phone. Wanted to know if you guys had heard anything.

Matt

I talked to him a couple weeks ago and he said it should be arriving any day now... I'm going to give him a call in an hour or so and see what he says.... has anyone given him a call?

I called yesterday and his associate told me to call back after 6:30pm but I was too busy. I'll call after 6pm today unless you hear word.

great. i'll wait for you to give them a call... I know they had 3 exhausts coming in with the first shipment. I was told I was #3 on the list so hopefully there will be some progress made with your follow-up call.

Let me know how it goes.

- David

Spoke to Todd yesterday. He is expecting the exhausts to arrive any day now. Unfortunatly he has no control over the speed in which the Port Authority get to his items and calls him with the paperwork to inspect and realease the parts.

Once he recieves word from the Port Authority, he will make his rounds and contact everyone. Hopefully we will hear from him next week but at this point, it's in the hands of the Port Authority.

I also orderded one from him, I even offered to wait a little so he can satify his other customers who might of gotten the feeling he is not legit.

Well, I will do my check if there is any new status from anyone.....since it has been three weeks from the last ......"any day now"

It looks like it has been awhile since he has checked in here. I will call him and ask him to update everyone ASAP. The import of stuff from Japan has been a PITA. I waited over 4 months for an INGS+1 bumper myself so I can vouch for the unavoidable delays.

Apologies for any inconveniences.

RoB

Latest I heard is they are waiting at customs in LA for release. Damn If I could only go pick mine up straight from customs:biggrin:

Back