• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

370z trade in nsx

wow!!!!!!!!i went to the nissan dealeship to look at the new 370z 40th anev edit. for the lady...i was curious as to what my trade in value for my 91 was.....well they did the numbers and i was offered 9k for my car...wtf..SEROIUSLY :confused:.....

Counter an offer...

Offer them not to shove their own foot up their ass in exchange for them giving you fair trade in price :)

Tell the dealer to get you another nsx and you'll pay them 10k for it:cool:

wow!!!!!!!!i went to the nissan dealeship to look at the new 370z 40th anev edit. for the lady...i was curious as to what my trade in value for my 91 was.....well they did the numbers and i was offered 9k for my car...wtf..SEROIUSLY :confused:.....

This happened to someone for real. Ask Kira. I think it was her story..

Tell the dealer to get you another nsx and you'll pay them 10k for it:cool:

I actually said that to a salesman once on an A6 I traded in. They spit out some asinine number and I told them I would buy as many A6's from them at that price. I just got a blank stare.

lol.........i stayed their after the numbers were thrown at me....i had a blank look on my face and i started drooling.......triggered a mini stroke :biggrin:

This is the start of the negotiation process. Offer them 15K for the 370 and see what they say:eek:. Work from there. Dealerships are crooks but they have you at a very big disadvantage especially if you are looking to trade in a car.

OMG! That is a terrible trade in price. You cant even find a wrecked NSX for that price.

Take it!! You will never get that much for it anywhere else!:biggrin:

How is it the dealership's fault??? They probably thought "anyone that is dumb enough to trade an NSX in on a Nissan is probably dumb enough to take 9K for it". :tongue:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Now go home, repent, and don't show your face on prime for at least the next 30 days. Your next post better have something to do with a brace or a supercharger.

The rest of you sympathetic guys.... you are all one step away from me giving you a 30-day suspension. I'm gonna run prime now and I don't need any wussies around here.

Last edited:
How is it the dealership's fault??? They probably thought "anyone that is dumb enough to trade an NSX in on a Nissan is probably dumb enough to take 9K for it". :tongue:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Now go home, repent, and don't show your face on prime for at least the next 30 days. Your next post better have something to do with a brace or a supercharger.

The rest of you sympathetic guys.... you are all one step away from me giving you a 30-day suspension. I'm gonna run prime now and I don't need any wussies around here.

Amen

I just drove one last week, my GF was looking at one, and I was unimpressed....Id rather pick up a GTR for a few more $$...

Arturo I'm just busting your chops man I hope you know I'm kidding.

If you don't want to go that route. I'll pay you $9200, CASH.:biggrin:

SOLD FOR 9950! :biggrin:..carmax offered me 15800.that was a little better.....ill jus keep her and wait till i graduate in aug.making 4k a month limits my creativity. 10k....well its time to get crazy with it.

Back