• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

4 Months of my ownership gallery

When i First got it
6.JPG

My girl and my girl. ??
5.JPG

Told my girl to drive so i can look at my car how it looks when its moving
4.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

1.JPG

My girl is standing on the roof. ??
7.JPG

8.JPG

When i got the rims-
9.JPG

When i lowered
10.JPG

DSC01689.JPG

11.JPG

When i painted the roof.
12.JPG

My two babies
13.JPG

14.JPG

After i let my friend drive it for one day
space_probe.jpg

Last edited:
Man sorry about your car. I love the rims you put on there. :D

She's beautiful... your red girl i mean. :p

This is a beautiful example of how subtle modding can MASSIVELY improve the look of an NSX. It's evolved into something even better than the original.... err... although i think you need to ditch that friend. ;) :D

Great post!

Beautiful car! Thanks for sharing.

the ride looks pimp man!... that last picture of your nsx looks like the intro to the old 80's-90's show "knight rider"..... :D

Thanks for all the compliments!

altho it looks good in the picture, i have like more than 10 problems with the car right now, which is front wheel alienment problem, rack and pinion problem, rubbing fender liner problem, paint matching problem ETC..
im going to have to fix one by one i guess, but i hope i dont get anyMORE problems. (after fixing one problem, get one extra problem so it would never end)

Looks great, especially after you had the roof painted, looks so much nicer and 10 years younger instantly, definitely a must for red NSX with black roof.

The car looks great with those wheels!! I remember looking at those wheels when I was buying some for my car.

Back