• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

5,000 posts!

Just wanted to say:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yIL8RM_IWNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That is all.

That's it:confused:

That's the shortest post ever for you.

5,000 posts, that is preposterous. Do you even have a job? I can't even imagine getting half way to that figure.

5,000 posts, that is preposterous. Do you even have a job? I can't even imagine getting half way to that figure.

thazing-758.jpg

I see you're using TURBO2GO's way of padding your post count.:biggrin:

5000 posts, seems like a fair amount. 2000 actual posts, 3000 padded posts. Your post are like my text to les haha. I'm gona start doing text here to get my post up hehe.

Les, hit me up later, text me back on this page :)

Thats only the engine. Tires? suspension? brakes? body? what else you got. We are going to bench race. :D

Last edited:
Thats only the engine. Tires? suspension? brakes? body? what else you got. We are going to bench race. :D

Hey, only Jason(SuperSonic) and I can bench race on this forum.:tongue:

Ha! Only because I don't know where begin. There are more parts modified than stock. Maybe I should just list the stock components instead.

Frame
Roof
Doors
Trunk lid
Rear Bumper
Dash and glovebox
Center Console
Suspension frame

I think that's most of it. :smile:

LOL, I remember someone asking me way back if I have a job and do I get any actual work done. Yes I have a job but at some point in life you need to ask yourself, whats more important?:wink:

welcome to being half the man I am:tongue:

Ha! Only because I don't know where begin. There are more parts modified than stock. Maybe I should just list the stock components instead.

Frame
Roof
Doors
Trunk lid
Rear Bumper
Dash and glovebox
Center Console
Suspension frame

I think that's most of it. :smile:

Oh come on. You made a challenge now man up and list it. What do you got. Keep it short. A HP figure is fine, I don't need to know kind of valve springs you have. You can list your suspension and brakes, I don't need to know all the little details. Just enough so we can bench race. :biggrin:

Back