• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

50 most stylish cars ever made....

Just think how owners of '65 Ferrari 275 GTB's (#39) must feel.Anyway, I don't trust any list where a 62 Ferrari 250 GT/E (pictured below) (which one can pick up for half a mill or so) is identified as a "1962 Ferrari 250 GT Spyder California SWB". I mean the picture of the 250 GT/E was lifted straight from Wikipedia where it was clearly identified as a GT/E. And anyone knows that "Spyder" means the top goes down.

Ferrari 250 GT.jpg

Here is what a 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Spyder California SWB actually looks like. These command prices ranging from $10 million for an OK example with open headlights to $18 million for a really nice alloy body example.
Ferrari 250 GT California SWB Spyder.jpg

Last edited:
The Saab 900 Turbo was number 31:

BBkuoCa.img

"The whole "Born from Jets" slogan was always an exaggeration on Saab's part…but when you're gunning the turbo in a stealth-black, fighter-inspired cockpit, it's hard not to feel the part, and what else matters?"

Did you pass over your research on the NSX then? Have you even driven one? Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

Yeah, luckily the Nsx came up pretty quickly and I didn't bother going much further... There is always a ton of cars that don't even come close to the Nsx that will be ranked higher.. They should just do them in alphabetical order instead of 50-1... It is stupid.

Back