• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

57S Pros / center cap problem

I got my 57s Pros and they look really great EXCEPT the Rays center caps don't fit. The little plastic tabs break off (I even had my mechanic try one thinking maybe it was me) I bought a 2nd set of caps from the TireRack and they were the same. I called GramLight and they recommend that I don't use center caps !!! Anyone else had any problems ? Any suggestions ? The wheels look badass..... maybe a RoJa center cap will fit ??? Help......:frown:

I had the same problem at first. I bought the Rays "WR" center caps and the first one the tabs broke off when I tried to put them on one side at a time.

To get them on you have to rest the centercap in the hole and basically hit it in the center so the entire cap goes in all at one time. I had the wheel off and laying flat on the ground so that I could apply a downward force. I did it with the palm of my hand, applying equal force all the way around the cap (much easier when it was on the ground then trying to hit it from the side when the wheel was mounted). Do that and it should pop right in. Got the other 3 caps in without any problems. Hope that helps.

Back