• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

91 blk/blk auto vin# jh4na1266mt002672

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought about a year ago and updated most of the needed maintance. T-belt and water pump has been done by me. V-tec o-rings and cam plugs have been done by me. Valve adjustment and vc gaskets replaced by me. New upper windsheild molding by me. Window fix it things have been installed by previous owner but verified by me. Right door amp replaced with one rebuilt by briank by me. Other two amps replaced with used units by me. Stereo working good. Has cd player in trunk. Wear on drivers seat bolster was repaired by previous owner but can see the repair. No rips or splits but can see. passenger seat in good condition. Car had 89,000 on it when i got it and now has aprox. 101,000 miles. Drives great and shifs smooth. Runs great. I have done other maintence on this but cant think of them know. I am a retired honda gold level tech that owned my own shop for 5 years before retiring for health reasons. price is 23,000. pm me or email me for other details or information. 859-333-5200 selling due to relocation and need to buy another house.

Attachments

• nsx 002.jpg
    nsx 002.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,010
  • nsx 013.jpg
    nsx 013.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 981
  • nsx 004.jpg
    nsx 004.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 1,005
  • nsx 006.jpg
    nsx 006.jpg