• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX Blk/Ivory 130k mi $22k obo (track rat) JH4na1155mt002543

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

I am putting my track car/daily driver up for sale (in the Phoenix area). Those who know it can attest it is a fairly fast stocker. The paint is original and needs to be redone so I will price accordingly. The car has never touched a wall or been hit. The seats have been completely redone with new ivory leather. There are no engine or exhaust mods save for a K&N but I have the original airbox also. Most of the miles are from the long Phoenix commute and I have had it since 1999 and 43k mi.

It includes original springs and bars but the car is currently on Dali race sway bars and HR springs which lower the car 1.5", SS brake lines and carbotech panther plus pads and recent rotors, oem calipers recently rebuilt, had $6k 120k service 5k miles ago including new clutch/flywheel/timing belt/water pump/rubber hoses, and it has been converted to R134 refrigerant.

It comes with a powdercoated set of 94 rims with street tires and a set of 91 rims with kumho v710 slicks for the track. The engine is strong and it runs 13.9 at 103.5 at 1500ft altitude. It runs 1:13s in current config on the Firebird Main Road Course.

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

For full disclosure time -it has some minor things that would need to be done if you want it perfect: Drivers window is slow, cabin blower makes noise sometimes, ABS pump is noisy (I don't use it and have the fuse pulled), turn signals require manual cancel, needs paint and a couple small dings repaired.

Good:
-Dali bars
-HR springs
-Stainless brake lines
-new clutch/flywheel/timing belt/pump/hoses/battery/pads/rotors
-rebuilt calipers
-Dali aluminum catch can
-New ivory leather
-powder coated 94 wheels with street tires
-91 wheels with kumho v710 slicks
-stub antenna
-Body straight only has minor dings
-no accidents
-converted to r134
-new mounts

Bad:
-Original paint chipped and clearcoat coming off fenders and bumpers - needs repainting
-Drivers window lift slow
-ABS pump noisy (I don't use it anyway)
-Turn signals don't cancel
-cd changer skips

[email protected]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back