• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 NSX vs 2003 SRT10 Viper interior VID

Been meaning to get a vids of the interior of my baby's for a while...I love the viper and Ive had a corvette and rx7's and camaro and other vipers ect.

The nsx..Even the origional 20 year old 91 nsx just has one of the best sport car interiors under 100K period..

I always laugh when a viper/vette/camaro/stang guy ect talks crap about the nsx and says the interior is just OK or the car dosent handle that great ect..

These guys just have no idea how awesome these cars are...Just a picture wouldnt tell how great the interior is..vettes and vipers have that fake plastic that looks like leather that makes the interior look nice..

But if they actually ever sat in an nsx and felt all that real plush leather from every surface..they would change their tune quick. My buddies C6Z06 has more plastic looking fake leather than my Viper..

Again these 91 nsx's just never stop amazing me by how far ahead of their time they were..

without farther adue..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMz2MspBinY

hope you can see what I was trying to illistrate

But if they actually ever sat in an nsx and felt all that real plush leather from every surface..they would change their tune quick. My buddies C6Z06 has more plastic looking fake leather than my Viper..

Depending on the trim level, maybe. Also depends on the year of the C6 Z06 as they changed the center console in 08. I still feel the C6 Z06 has a better quality interior than a Gen 1-3 Viper (not familiar with changes made to Gen 4's). But really, interiors can be upgraded, so its not a deal breaker to me.

Last edited:
Kool..But did the vid really show just how plush the nsx interior is?????? I know it's a bad vid but could you see what i was trying to say

Here is a link to the stock 4LT interior option available from the factory that I referenced earlier:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-...64486-4lt-cashmere-leather-wrap-pictures.html

I plan on converting my interior to the full 4LT leather options, and doing a few visual mods(cf front lip, cf sideskirts,cf hood, cf spoiler). I am very happy with the current power and platform otherwise :)

PS - Snakey, I really do like your Viper, and I would have bought one if I had the means in 2005 or earlier.

Last edited:
Back