• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Red/Black VIN JH4NA1151MT001177

Red/Black VIN JH4NA1151MT001177
41,500 Miles. Service is up to date.

I have added the following in the last 800 miles:
Bilsteins w Dali adjustable collars, Dali springs, Dave's front pivot clamps, Dali F/R adjustable sway bars, SOS steering rack bushings, 18/19 HP Evos w Goodyear F1 GS-D3'3 (225 and 265), Carbotech Panther Plus pads.

At 31,000 miles the water pump, timing belt, and all fluids including the ABS were flushed. The oil had been changed with Mobil 1 10w30 except for the last change where I used Redline. At 40,000 the fluids were flushed again. Always used Honda parts. Switched to R134a by the dealer. 5 speed not in the snap ring range

The car has always been garaged never seen the snow. No known damage. There are a couple of small stone chips on the front. The wheels have zero curb damage. This car has never been on the track or street raced. I drove it on the Dragon it handles fantastic for a street car.

Priced at $29,000 with the HP Evos and Goodyears. $28,000 if you want to save a bit and go with the ROH Drift 17/18's seen in the photos. I have the stock springs, sway bars and rear shelf.

The title is clear and ready to go. I have the original window sticker along with several articles from the car magazines along with the silver/black NSX book and the large black NSX story book.

This car is in outstanding condition. I think the price is fair. I found a good deal on a GT3 and decided to pull the trigger, reluctantly. These things grow on you.

The title is clear and ready to go.

Note: This car is no longer for sale.

Photo Links

Questions PM or leave a message at: [email protected]

Last edited:
Back