• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'91 with Enkei RP03 18" and 19"

Here's my '91 automatic with Enkei RP03 wheels (front 18x7.5, rear 19x9.5), Neuspeed 1.2" lowering springs, Comptech header, Taitec GTLW exhaust, and K&N cold air intake.

NSXBEST.jpg

NSXside.jpg

NSXbackandside.jpg

NSXotherside.jpg

NSXandS2000.jpg

(My brother's '01 S2000)

Last edited:
Personally I wouldn't go with the chrome, preferring a silver witha polished lip maybe? NSX looks good for the mods

regards,

The chrome makes it look like camaro wheels. The wheels would be cool if they were refinished.
NICE car. I like the diffuser.

is that a factory chrome?
It is actually Enkei's SBC finish. You can't tell from the pics, but up close in person they almost have a black mirror look to them.

I am not a fan of chrome rims ussually but yours looks real nice. Do you know how much they weigh?

Thanks. The front are 18x7.5 and weigh 19.2 lbs (each), the rear are 19x9.5 and weigh 22.2 lbs.

Last edited:
I have a few questions.

Why not go with the 7.5 or 8 front they offer? And would the 19x10 offset of 22 be to aggressive?

Also what's your offset in the rear?

Stephen

My bad guys, I made a mistake with the earlier posts, I just edited them with the correct information. The front are 18x7.5. The rear offset is 22. Here's the URL to a spec chart of the RP03 from Enkei's website. http://www.enkei.com/spec_charts/RP03.pdf

found these from last summer before I got my exhaust.

<center>
037.jpg
<BR><BR>
038.jpg
<BR><BR>
039.jpg
<BR><BR>
040.jpg
<BR><BR>
036.jpg

Last edited:
Is that 2 dogs or 1 behind the car? If it's one dang she's fat:biggrin: or the picture is deceiving.

My sister has a small dog (suppose to be small) but she's as big garfield!

Is that 2 dogs or 1 behind the car? If it's one dang she's fat:biggrin: or the picture is deceiving.

My sister has a small dog (suppose to be small) but she's as big garfield!

No camera tricks here, that's one big fat dog. His name is D.O.G-pronounced dee-oh-gee(I didn't name him). Too creative, a dog named dog. He's really hairy too, so he looks even bigger. My girlfriend has a cat that literally looks like garfield, and if you think that dog is fat, you should see her cat.:smile:

Back