• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92' Black/Black JH4NA1156NT000978 5sp Gruppe M SC/NSX-R Gears (Well Known Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1992 NSX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1156NT000978
CURRENT MILEAGE: 121,923
COLOR (EXT/INT): Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 Speed (NSX-R Gears)
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Henderson, Nevada
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected] or via PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 41,000 OBO
Number of Owners: 2 (I bought it with 4k miles back in 1994, so pretty much one owner).
Clean Title: Yes
Clean CarFax: Yes
History of Accidents: No Accidents
History of Paint/Bodywork: Yes, just had the entire exterior repainted to refresh the car for selling
Maintenance History: Yes, I have all of it
Current Condition: Excellent, minus standard seat wear

Modifications (Extensive)

Exterior:
Window Tint on Back window, no body changes

Engine:
Gruppe M Supercharger
Gruppe M Intake/Air Filter (Large, carbon fiber)
Gruppe M Engine Management
Comptech Headers
Blue Hoses/fittings
Gruppe M boost guage in place of factory volt gauge, looks stock in dash.

Transmission:
4:55 R&P
NSX-R Short Gears
Single Disc Racing Clutch
Aluminum Ultra Light Flywheel

Suspension:
Tien Type RE Fully Adjustable (height and dampening) Coilovers
Comptech Sway Bars Front and Rear

Exhaust:
Comptech

Stereo:
Completely custom, including 10" fiberglassed reverse mount subwoofer in passenger footwell. Custom EMPEG MP3 stereo, with NSX logo programmed into display. MB Quarts speakers all around, powered by an ARC Audio amp system. (See pictures)

Wheels:
OZ Racing Superleggera one piece lightweights.

Interior:
Custom dash for stereo, everything else is original. Seat condition is actually in much better shape than most NSXs, but could use some love.

Installed but not hooked up/active:
RM Racing Nitrous kit, with dash switches (ashtray) and horn button trigger. Used 3 bottles total over a year for just some personal accelerate quickly street fun, then disabled the system.

I had a recent checkup on it done and everything came back clean. Engine compression per cylinder was 90% or more across all cylinders. She's been very well maintained, many of the older members on here can vouch that I take very good care of my vehicles in general. I've done about 90% of all modifications and ongoing maintenance myself on this vehicle, as I'm super meticulous about who I let touch my cars and prefer to do everything myself so I know it gets done right.

I just had the rear CV boots replaced on both sides. I also replaced the gasket around the oil pan as it was starting to crack from age. She's got a fresh oil change and is in tip top shape.

As denoted above I just repainted the entire exterior of the car (same factory color) to refresh the car. I have all of the before/after pictures to show that there was no damage to the vehicle prior to painting, and that it was just to make the car look showroom new again. I also have the body shop paperwork indicating there was no damage and it was just a repaint. I also replaced the front turn indicator plastics, as well as the fender liners on the rear, and new emblems and badges. The car is ready to be enjoyed by someone else hopefully for as long as I enjoyed owning it for 19 years.

It's taken a long time to come to the decision to sell this car, but it's finally time to let her go as I just don't drive her enough to justify keeping it any longer.

Hopefully the new owner will appreciate the history of this car within the community, and be one of a small few that are lucky enough to own this Gruppe M beast.

These first four pictures were taken in the last couple of days, so this is how the car sits today. Showroom new looks.

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

nsx4.jpg

chargerblue.jpg

headunit3.jpg

trunk1.jpg

trunk.jpg

driver_seat.jpg

passenger_side.jpg

Last edited:
This car was sold several weeks ago, thanks for all the interest and the high quantity of offers. She's got a new home with an owner who will take good care of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back