• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 gpw StormTrooper

Great pictures and nice car. I'm in tacoma as well. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow. We should meet up tomorrow down at Ruston. I'd love to see your ride in person. I just got my car a few months back. Love it. Again, those pictures are awesome.

Great pictures and nice car. I'm in tacoma as well. The weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow. We should meet up tomorrow down at Ruston. I'd love to see your ride in person. I just got my car a few months back. Love it. Again, those pictures are awesome.
Thanks that would be fun to meet up but I'm getting my wisdom teeth finally pulled in the morning which is probably way better then driving my x in the sun... Not!!!

Great pictures, definitely a StormTrooper!

Your car is very clean.

Do you drive around with the Imperial March playing?

Was a surprise to see another Nsx so random lol. Definitely keep me updated I want a ride whenever it gets done!!

Excellent build. Looks awesome. Did you have any issues with the crafty plugs push button kit?

Looking good... Definately an improvement!

Back