• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 nsx s/c value

Ok I am thinking about selling my 92 nsx with 106k miles on it. It has the new comptec s/c,new leather seats, titac exhaust, and oz rims. The paint is in good condtion. Just trying to see what the value might be.

Thanks
Sinbad

You may net the greatest amount if you remove the supercharger and sell the car and the supercharger separately.

The car alone sounds like $26-28k, assuming everything works there are no issues and it has no deferred maintenance. The new SC is worth $7-8k used, I would estimate.

If you sell the car with the supercharger, I am guessing $32-34k.

You may net the greatest amount if you remove the supercharger and sell the car and the supercharger separately.

The car alone sounds like $26-28k, assuming everything works there are no issues and it has no deferred maintenance. The new SC is worth $7-8k used, I would estimate.

If you sell the car with the supercharger, I am guessing $32-34k.

I agree. You're limiting your potential pool of buyers which not only can result in a lower sale price but a longer market time.

There's always a market for a used CTSC. Aftermarket parts installed, especially hard-core ones like a SC almost always return no more than 50% of their cost.

Back