• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

92 Red/Black NSX Vin JH4NA1158NT000321

This car is in very good condition. Clean Title, Red top, Manual Trans. Timing belt and water pump done at 101000 miles by Don Lam in Daly City. I bought this baby last year at ~100000 miles. It now has only 102300 miles on it. Only 2300 miles since I bought it. Car is always garaged and covered and is located in South San Francisco, CA.

Since I bought it I added the following items:

1. Brand new 18/19 HP Evos wheels (less than 2000 miles on it!) with ACURA emblem! (Great looking wheels!)
2. Brand new Ark Exhaust
3. OEM Fog Lights
4. Brand new Red stitched shift knob
5. Front grille (DIY job but looks great!)

It is not in the snap ring and everything works except that the trunk struts sometimes does not stay up and I took out the CD changer since it does not work anyway ( I still have it if you want it but I believe you can attach any Alpine CD changer).

Purchase price: $29,900.00 Firm.

If interested, PM, email or call me at (650)271-2098 - my work phone - and leave a message with name and number and I'll get to back you at the earliest opportunity! Serious inquiries only please!

Check out pics at

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/car/246881557.html

Thank you,

I'm having problems with loading the pictures. If you are interested I can email you the pics.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back